GreaseSpot Cafe

"Junk Table"?

fooledagainII

And how about that Ouija board game?

Boy, that was a devilish game that dated back Centuries!

Uh, actually it was invented in the late Victorian age as a mildly amusing Parlor game. And no, it's not tapping into demonic powers. It simply uses the (pretty well understood) ideomotor effect.

Yeah, I know, it left us all OPEN for possession though, right? O.K., fine...

Needless to say, when the time came, I bought a copy of that book and read it to my daughter.

but ... did her head do a 360 and did she spit out pea soup? Did she say "your mother knits socks in hell"? :evildenk:

Cartoons have gotten pretty weird ... of course my cartoons were fine ... bugs, daffy, mickey, pink panther ... but then they were all talking animals as well ... (though the panther rarely if ever spoke, and didn't even have a name).

Then they started coming out with space ghost and weird stuff and it was all downhill from there.

The old comics were mostly super human .... maybe that is what lead us not to be possessed, but to want to have super human powers ... like "Believer Man" or "Eloheim's Elite". We all had Green Lantern like powers, lighting The Way for the USA.

Oh my God!

I could feel a heavy weight of oppression descend upon me as I read. The deeper I went, the heavier it got. Please, Please, Please, I beg of you; delete those words from Hell before it's too late for all of us.

If you haven't all figgered it out yet.....

The REPETITION IS:

BRAINWASHING!

MUWAHAHAHAHA! They're coming to take me away, ha ha he he ha ah!

Edited by brideofjc

Oh my God!

I could feel a heavy weight of oppression descend upon me as I read. The deeper I went, the heavier it got. Please, Please, Please, I beg of you; delete those words from Hell before it's too late for all of us.

Awwww, never mind.

It was just the Taco Swell I had for dinner the night before.

Guess I shoulda listened to that little talking dog when he said, "Drop the chalupa!"

Dontcha think someone would have said something about the fact that this whole family of cat and kittens.....

.....TALKS!???

No, that seems perfectly normal when you spend your mornings listening to a purple dinosaur talk, sing, and dance!

If you haven't all figgered it out yet.....

The REPETITION IS:

BRAINWASHING!

MUWAHAHAHAHA! They're coming to take me away, ha ha he he ha ah!

Yes, and they know how to use it.... it's called every freakin' Sunday Teaching Service for the past 20 years! :blink: :asdf:

• 2 weeks later...