GreaseSpot Cafe

Celebrities and PFAL?

fooledagainII

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There I was.

I had been to a couple of twig fellowships and was signed up for the piffle class.

The next thing I know my twig leader (9th Corps) is "borrowing" my basement to store canned goods.

Seems there had been a big, fancy telephone meetin' a few days earlier and all the leadership were exhorted to prepare for the apocalypse.

I was freaked.

That's when he pulled me aside and told me in hushed tones about the new constitution that would be installed if the Ruskies came.

so vpw got his "revelation" from a hotline...

(and acted like it was from God)

doesn't surprise me...

vpw reminds me of balaam...

i think God would need to open the mouth of a donkey in order to talk to him...

apparently vpw was a rascist, antisemitic, self-centered & self-worshipping, modern day balaam...

anyone who held such an unbiblical perspective toward people should not be trusted to teach "truth"...

Edited by jen-o

We had open showers in high school, and my fraternity had one. I didn't think it was that big a deal at the Rock.

while my problem was just the nakedness at the time, in hindsight, i think the age diffrence was the issue. (started going to the rock at 6)

If i had had a dad or uncle or something there with me i probably wouldnt have cared.