GreaseSpot Cafe

Is this another twi offshoot?

Linda Z

Thanks to an old friend who who stayed with me for a while a few years ago, who was one of Michael Rood's followers , I got put on Rood's mailing list. I also started getting literature from other wackadoodle groups from time to time. I just got a newspaper from this group that calls itself "Christian Media." Maybe MR sold his mailing list (not an uncommon practice), or maybe this group is somehow affiliated with his. It has a Web site at www.christianmediaresearch.com

The head guy is James Lloyd. Does that ring any bells? The group gives a PO Box number in Jacksonville, Oregon as its address, and I believe Rood's outfit was located in Oregon for a while. Maybe it's an offshoot of an offshot!

James Lloyd claims to have the "gift of prophecy," and he proclaims somewhere on his site that a whole list of well-known Christian leaders, including Billy Graham, are false prophets. It has all the melodrama and hyperbole of all the literature I've seen from Rood's group.

Has anybody heard of it?

The whole Web site is pretty creppy to me, dooj. I didn't hang around it long because I found so much of it offensive. I still wonder if this guy (and other behind the group) are extwifers. It has that "everyone else is devillish but us feel to it.

If they send me any more of their printed junk mail, I'll waste a stamp and tell them sorry, but I have no need for bird cage lining, since I found my bird a new home. :biglaugh:

exsie, mwah back atcha. And a belated happy b'day!!

The whole Web site is pretty creppy to me, dooj. I didn't hang around it long because I found so much of it offensive. I still wonder if this guy (and other behind the group) are extwifers. It has that "everyone else is devillish but us feel to it.

I went through the site.. It must get very tiring kicking everyone on earth out the body of christ and fighting all those devils all the time.

FWIW- I did find a section about at least one exwayfer who has been mentioned here at greasespot --an Irish corps grad who wrote a book -- He was dismissed by them as being a false prophet (gee--who couldve guessed?)

George Lamsa was also "satanically inspired"

They did let me know that street gangs -- especially latino gangs -- are Gods vessels however.

Has anybody heard of it?

No, but that web site provides some pure entertainment!!! Look at the Blodgett's pages under the Wolves tab. It reads like Passing of the Patriarch meets the Unabomber, and gives an overview about what life is like running that outfit! You just can't make up fictional stuff that funny!

An offshoot of an offshoot. I like it! Whatever it is I feel a chorus of "my dog has fleas" coming on. I guess if dogs can have tics, tics can have - something.

What we have here is a prophet, truly one of God's own prophets, speaking that which God would have known in this day and time.

For $23.70, S & H included, you can have the essential information that God wants His people to know.

The Profit spends 3 pages telling you all about what his book is about and then how to buy it. He could have added a few pages to that and probably told everyone the essentials of what it is that God has told him. For free. But God prefers to sell books, since that's what keeps His Profits fed and housed. Or you can grab some of the free stuff, there's plenty of that too.

I suggest you hurry, as these are "the last days". Get it while there's time. I'll give him this though - you can donate but don't bother with the tax deduction, as he makes a considerable case that setting up as a tax exempt organization is unbiblical. I don't know about that, but it does allow him the freedom he describes to do as he wants without government control of any kind.

Hey, right on. Let the Gov get it's own money.

Thanks to an old friend who who stayed with me for a while a few years ago, who was one of Michael Rood's followers , I got put on Rood's mailing list. I also started getting literature from other wackadoodle groups from time to time. I just got a newspaper from this group that calls itself "Christian Media." Maybe MR sold his mailing list (not an uncommon practice), or maybe this group is somehow affiliated with his. It has a Web site at www.christianmediaresearch.com

The head guy is James Lloyd. Does that ring any bells? The group gives a PO Box number in Jacksonville, Oregon as its address, and I believe Rood's outfit was located in Oregon for a while. Maybe it's an offshoot of an offshot!

James Lloyd claims to have the "gift of prophecy," and he proclaims somewhere on his site that a whole list of well-known Christian leaders, including Billy Graham, are false prophets. It has all the melodrama and hyperbole of all the literature I've seen from Rood's group.

Has anybody heard of it?

I just got a copy of his latest mag. I don't know how they got my addy either. He is quite controversial and argumentative. He reminds me of Hank Hannegraf in thinking that he is the Bible Answer Man. It's good for a hoot.

I went through the site.. It must get very tiring kicking everyone on earth out the body of christ and fighting all those devils all the time.

FWIW- I did find a section about at least one exwayfer who has been mentioned here at greasespot --an Irish corps grad who wrote a book -- He was dismissed by them as being a false prophet (gee--who couldve guessed?)

George Lamsa was also "satanically inspired"

They did let me know that street gangs -- especially latino gangs -- are Gods vessels however.

A quote from the site:

CMR has numerous examinations of individuals, ministries, and doctrines under our ProFiles section. The ProFiles are broken down into categories such as Doctrine, Ministries, False Prophets, and Media. These files feature lengthy examinations and profiles of the relevant subject. The Newsletter section features almost one hundred prophecy oriented essays on a variety of subjects.

It would seem that they would better spend their time praising and glorifying the Lord Jesus Christ. If they think that they have such correct doctrinal leanings, then perhaps they should also hold it forth and then we can EXAMINE THEM.