GreaseSpot Cafe

'bout me

mthomas

Greetings,

My name is Maria and I left Idaho to become a WOW ambassador in 1984. Prior to that i became a believer in '82 and took PFAL shortly there after. I went to three ROA's, the intermediate class, advanced class in San diego '85. I ran the teen twig/fellowship in Fresno for a year after WOWing. But most importantly i loved God, Jesus, and the Word of God, and, my "father" in the Word VPW. My last year with the Way I started to feel like a fake. I looked all around me and saw these wonderful believers and the way that God worked in their life. I wrote a letter to Martindale and asked what he thought i should do next, Way corps, twig leader, etc..... and he sent me some wishy washy answer. I felt like a total loser. I was crushed (don't really know what i expected, kick in the butt, advice, leadership on his part?). VPW had died the year before, and I knew something was going on at HQ's but didn't know what.

I ended up joining the army and "running" away to Germany. I never heard from anyone after that, apparently i had made a very bad decision and hence was cut off. When I got back to the states i contacted one of my WOW sisters, was quickly brushed off, i was persona non grata.

Glad i've found this site, makes me feel that i'm in good company, not so bad afterall.

Welcome, Maria!

We've got quite a few folks from CA at the cafe, so perhaps you'll run into some long lost buddies. Regardless, yes, you are indeed in good company. :)

You're timing is perfect! I just took some cinnamon rolls out of the oven.

gallery_452_63_20063.jpg

gallery_452_63_6555.jpeg

First order's always on the house. Enjoy!

ca7cfc981336b388cbef9d495c05ff7c.gif Maria to "The grease Spot Café"!!!

May you time here be filled with Love, Healing and Wisdom and knowledge; and of course Friends!

Have a Cup of Coffee from mecoffee-2.gif!!!

If you need any help just ask! You are in "Good company"!

RainbowsGirl

Bless your heart...in my opinion you need a masive tickling this is required in order to begin any healing, youve heard of laying on of hands well actualy its more acuratly translated as "bony fingers to the ribs"

nice that you posted, all the best and happy trails

• 11 months later...

Hello, Maria!

Going into the service was probably a very wise choice. Who knows what hurts may have happened to you, had you stayed in the states while the s**t was hitting the fan here.

I look forward to reading your future posts, should you decide to write more.

Welcome and I'm glad you're here!

Morey