GreaseSpot Cafe

Military Discharge

Nottawayfer

I am not sure exactly what information you are looking for, is it just what kind of discharge a person has? Also, is this for a relative, yourself or a deceased relative? Next few days is gonna be tuff to get it so quickly I thihk, privacy rules and all,

also, are you looking for OFFICIAL (like from the Navy itself) info or just some verification

~HAP

I made a request for my discharge papers, training records, security clearances and test results here and got a nice package back about 3 months later. I don't know of any faster way. If it is critical, you might want to call a private investigator and see if they could help you.

I am not sure exactly what information you are looking for, is it just what kind of discharge a person has? Also, is this for a relative, yourself or a deceased relative? Next few days is gonna be tuff to get it so quickly I thihk, privacy rules and all,

also, are you looking for OFFICIAL (like from the Navy itself) info or just some verification

~HAP

Jim and Hap are correct. Unless you are the person, there's not much you can get, let alone get ahold of quickly... regarding military history that is... Military records, for the most part, are NOT public records available to everyone.

And yes, as Rumrunner said, the DD-214 is THE form that has the information you are looking for, but unless you get it from the person him/herself, good luck.