GreaseSpot Cafe

The WAG of Hanna

Raf

another one!!!???!!! aren't they supposed to wait a little while between them?

Raf, what's this WAG? I thought we had "cones"...

A "WAG" is "Wild-Arsed Guess", since the cone of uncertainty is really just uncertainty, he renamed it appropriately.

Also, if you think they're supposed to wait between them, the next two areas are already about an equal distance apart in the Atlantic. They are tropical waves, so no development yet, but the one just coming off Africa appears like it could develop quickly.

<----- Is glad she already has all her hurricane supplies.

I think it's gonna be a wild ride this year. We've still got streets closed and houses covered in water here. Some rivers and lakes aren't even expected to crest until this week-end. Most waterways are 100% no wake zones, so boating's out this holiday.

There's gators and snakes everywhere, too!

<----- Is glad she already has all her hurricane supplies.

I think it's gonna be a wild ride this year. We've still got streets closed and houses covered in water here. Some rivers and lakes aren't even expected to crest until this week-end. Most waterways are 100% no wake zones, so boating's out this holiday.

There's gators and snakes everywhere, too!

That's terrible. I hope that Hanna misses you all then. Perhaps it will go further north and give the Carolinas some badly needed rain.

another one!!!???!!! aren't they supposed to wait a little while between them?

Raf, what's this WAG? I thought we had "cones"...

Yeah, after the "cone" of Fay turned out to be little more than a WAG, I decided to rename the threads appropriately.

Cone my butt.