GreaseSpot Cafe

Ok

mstar1

I know it gets a little abrasive in there (not nearly as bad as it once was) but is that really a reason to delete the entire forum?

I suspect that Im not the only one who, regardless of the conduct of the posters, still enjoys the free flow of information that i may not be exposed to if that forum didnt exist.

It may not be for the timid but its a good public service---

Bring it back!

or am I just blind and its hiding somewhere?

EDIT:

Well that was weird --it was gone from my list for about 35 minutes--I posted this thread and it reappeared

Edited by mstar1

I know it gets a little abrasive in there (not nearly as bad as it once was) but is that really a reason to delete the entire forum?

I suspect that Im not the only one who, regardless of the conduct of the posters, still enjoys the free flow of information that i may not be exposed to if that forum didnt exist.

It may not be for the timid but its a good public service---

Bring it back!

or am I just blind and its hiding somewhere?

EDIT:

Well that was weird --it was gone from my list for about 35 minutes--I posted this thread and it reappeared

You can no longer see it, if you are not logged in.

Funny/ ironic.. Every time I go down there to see the rhetoric/ name-calling/ character assassination/ etc.,

there's at least one or two *guests* signed in. There were a couple of *guests* there just a minute ago.

How did they get there if you have to be logged in?? Not that it's important or anything. Just curious. :)

Every time I go down there to see the rhetoric/ name-calling/ character assassination/ etc.,

there's at least one or two *guests* signed in. There were a couple of *guests* there just a minute ago.

How did they get there if you have to be logged in?? Not that it's important or anything. Just curious. :)

I've wondered the same thing.

Funny/ ironic.. Every time I go down there to see the rhetoric/ name-calling/ character assassination/ etc.,

They are devil spirits. This site has DiscerningOfSpirits 3.0 installed on the server, so you can see them in the list.

how silly. people are adults aren't they guests or not -- my kid could easily handle the invisible forum

Of course... pawtucket said that it doesn't show up on the main forum page when one is not logged in. But if you already know the URL to get in, you can get in without clicking on a link on the main forum page. Duh... wow, how many days did it take me to figure that out? :blink: