GreaseSpot Cafe

Hi, I'm new.

ClayJay

I am new here and thought I would say hello. I used to be involved with The Way International (I notice people here simply call it TWI which works), but I have not been involved for many years. I was in for a few years before it got really strange in like 1987, so I left. But I liked the message from the PFAL class and still have my stuff from then. But I just go to church now (only sometimes-lol), and believe some of the things I used to believe when in TWI, and somethings I don't. Anyway, this is an interesting place. I have some more reading to do here to learn more. I think I am glad I checked out when I did!

Hi ClayJay welcome from one newbie to another.

I left before it got really bad too.

No matter from what I saw in the Corps stuff We would have been thrown out anyway in a few years if we had stayed.

Anyway there are some fun forum threads besides some of the heavier stuff.

Lots here to enjoy. Stuff about TWI, discussion of doctrines (not necessarily just of TWI), politics, and some complete nonsense (LOL).

Have fun and make new friends. You are only censored here if you behave abusively towards other posters; not if you just disagree. Disagreement is highly welcome. :)