GreaseSpot Cafe

Any recollections or background on that video?

mchud11

There was a video, TWI produced, supposedly filmed by "natural men", like unbelivers, and I can't seem to recall the name of it. It was centered on two TWI believers who met and fell in love, the good stuff, while in TWI. And TWI promoted it as special in that the individuals who filmed it were body and soul individuals, so it had some special purpose. I remember Rev. P&tti S$ith introducing it, that is as in live, she wasn't in the film presentation. I was in San Diego at the time, we are talking around, oh 1978-1982, my best memory on the year...thanks...was looking for any details, recollections on it...

He also made 'Changed', filmed at the live pfal 77 class, and featured profiles of several students and their histories.

Bud Morgan referred to himself as a 'half way house'-He wasn't in the way, but I think his wife or someone close got healed and credited it to the way. Morgan was impressed with the commitment and enthusiasm of the corps- a 'testimony' which was played ad nauseum by Martindale to reinforce the wonderfulness of all they did.

I wonder what Bud Morgan thinks now(assuming he's still with us).

If the work was by Bud Morgan, it would have been film, not video. He worked exclusively with 16mm. OTOH, it would be hard to know the difference at the twig level.

ROA "72 was used for Public Ex.'s.

We weren't supposed to be enjoying it.

We were supposed to be speaking in tongues and "believing" for the suckers guests to sign "the green card" after the film was over, while refreshments were being served.

:jump:

If the work was by Bud Morgan, it would have been film, not video. He worked exclusively with 16mm. OTOH, it would be hard to know the difference at the twig level.

The films were transferred to video in the 70's.

Edited by Mike

Thanks for the replys, I think the one we are talking about is "changed". It seems to fit. I appreciate the mention of Bud M, another fired memory for me...regards