GreaseSpot Cafe

happy easter

excathedra

On my job I was talking to a guy who said he will not ever become a christian because he was told they can not play lotto which is the states numbers game here.

he worships budha I seriously do not know how to spell his gods name but the fat dude you know.

so i asked him why he so strongly believes in budda (who is dead ) it is because in his country( which is vietnaum) he saw the foot print of budda in the ground that is longer than a man and deeper than up to his elbows.

ok then good enough so he asked me what is this holiday for christins and i told him we believe our God raised a man from the dead and he asked he is a king now I said yes our KING .

he said that it? I said thats it.

they get to be reincarnated for many many lifes and every life they are to be better people he said good people .

it was an awesome conversation

Sunday is their new year.

he is most impressed with budda power which he really believes.

i thought for a moment geez they have many many lifes reincarnated and one life raised must seem like nothing to them and the way he said it like thatis it????

it was funny

but i think since it was Jesus Christ one life will be enough, I do so hope.

Edited by pond