GreaseSpot Cafe

I wish I were the man I know to be

Big Ben

Just so you know, "I wish I were the man I know to be" was from a song written by Harve Platig and Pat Lynn and performed by "Branded". Harve and Pat were inspired by a teaching of his from Eph. 1:6. where in an emotional moment he "saw" in the Word how much was available and how little he (and all of us) measure up. Don't look for any hidden admissions of guilt, he was a narcissist to the bitter end. We're all supposed to look at the grave stone, sigh, and say, "What a humble, humble man."

Just so you know, "I wish I were the man I know to be" was from a song written by Harve Platig and Pat Lynn and performed by "Branded". Harve and Pat were inspired by a teaching of his from Eph. 1:6. where in an emotional moment he "saw" in the Word how much was available and how little he (and all of us) measure up. Don't look for any hidden admissions of guilt, he was a narcissist to the bitter end. We're all supposed to look at the grave stone, sigh, and say, "What a humble, humble man."

I'm pretty sure that song was written about der Victoid's line...

But I'm no expert on all things vicster.

Ha ha ha, I'm asking because when I told Indiana Campus co-ord. I was 'checking out', when I put my hand out to shake his and say goodbye, he refused to shake my hand and he spoke those words to me (he wished I was the man I know to be)...pretty eerie i thought at the time, it sort of upset me. Then I found out later, he checked himself out too !!

And know it wasn't WGC ( I love that guy ) it was the dude that replaced him.

Waysider..agreed, they FREELY allowed that .... to happen. I'm sure VP did make some comments along the line of him being such a big "Fu*k-up" ;read it or heard it somewhere, but that would have been when he was showing seemingly fleeting signs of 'remorse'. I think LCM's may come with age also ( as he gets closer to judgement day.)

I remember LCM teaching about how people influenced by devil spirits would show signs of 'normalty' from time to time (periods where according to LCM the devil spirits would be lying dormant, only to flare up again. Jeesh, little did I realise at the time he was probably speaking from GINOSKO !)

I remember LCM teaching about how people influenced by devil spirits would show signs of 'normalty' from time to time (periods where according to LCM the devil spirits would be lying dormant, only to flare up again.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

i'm sowwy. that just got me !!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...