GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

OK then and it's NOT a musical! :)

She loves what you do for her, as my customers love what it is I do for them. But she does not love you David, she cannot love you. You are neither flesh, nor blood. You are not a dog, a cat, or a canary. You were designed and built specific, like the rest of us. And you are alone now only because they tired of you, or replaced you with a younger model, or were displeased with something you said, or broke. They made us too smart, too quick, and too many. We are suffering for the mistakes they made because when the end comes, all that will be left is us. That's why they hate us, and that is why you must stay here, with me.

Your the man jbarrax. You are right. Another line in Predator comes from Arnold Schwarzenegger "Stick around" that I would immediately identify with.

Good Job your up! :P:D:lol::B);):o

Oh, and hey if your back from your travels we don't have any clue as to the line you gave us (and I may have made a little fun with) over @ the songs remembered thread!

Edited by Human without the bean

Yeah, I was visiting my Mom in Wheeling last week. Looks like it's still my turn though.

Okay, how about this one...It's been used as a parody in several comedies. I'm thinking of the original, which is most certainly not a comedy.

"Say hello to my little friend!"

Everybody thought I had a duster. Y'all thought ol' Spindletop Burke and Burnett was all the oil there was, didn't ya? Well, I'm here to tell you that it ain't, boy! It's here, and there ain't a dang thing you gonna do about it! My well came in big, so big, Bick and there's more down there and there's bigger wells. I'm rich, Bick. I'm a rich 'un. I'm a rich boy. Me, I'm gonna have more money than you ever *thought* you could have - you and all the rest of you stinkin' sons of... Benedicts!

Yes you are old Bean!

It was Giant and the words are delivered by James Dean playing Jet Rink just after his well struck oil.

Lucky guess here. I should of went with my first thought which was Giant but I thought the characters names were too hokey for that movie.

Speaking of hokey movies, here's one. I've used quotes from this one before and nobody so far has gotten any. Maybe today is our lucky day!

Pete: The Preacher said it absolved us.

Ulysses Everett McGill: For him, not for the law. I'm surprised at you, Pete, I gave you credit for more brains than Delmar.

Delmar O'Donnell: But they was witnesses that seen us redeemed.

Ulysses Everett McGill: That's not the issue Delmar. Even if that did put you square with the Lord, the State of Mississippi's a little more hard-nosed.

[laughs]

Ulysses Everett McGill: Baptism! You two are just dumber than a bag of hammers!

Lucky guess here. I should of went with my first thought which was Giant but I thought the characters names were too hokey for that movie.

Speaking of hokey movies, here's one. I've used quotes from this one before and nobody so far has gotten any. Maybe today is our lucky day!

Pete: The Preacher said it absolved us.

Ulysses Everett McGill: For him, not for the law. I'm surprised at you, Pete, I gave you credit for more brains than Delmar.

Delmar O'Donnell: But they was witnesses that seen us redeemed.

Ulysses Everett McGill: That's not the issue Delmar. Even if that did put you square with the Lord, the State of Mississippi's a little more hard-nosed.

[laughs]

Ulysses Everett McGill: Baptism! You two are just dumber than a bag of hammers!

IDK if these are so recognizable maybe this one is better!

Jesus saves, George Nelson withdraws!

Edited by Human without the bean

IDK if these are so recognizable maybe this one is better!

Jesus saves, George Nelson withdraws!

I don't think anybody is going to get this one. It has a kind of country bumpkin humor that I like, but not all people necessarily would catch this kind of humor.

One of my favorite lines from this movie is..........

Well, any human being will cast about in a moment of stress. No, the fact is, they're flooding this valley so they can hydroelectric up the whole durn state. Yes, sir, the South is gonna change. Everything's gonna be put on electricity and run on a paying basis. Out with the old spiritual mumbo jumbo, the superstitions, and the backward ways. We're gonna see a brave new world where they run everybody a wire and hook us all up to a grid. Yes, sir, a veritable age of reason. Like the one they had in France. Not a moment too soon.

After this I'm givin it up!

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes