GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

"Jefe, what IS a "plethora"?"  

"Why, El Guapo?" 

"Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora."

"El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?"

--------------------------------\

This is a memorable exchange from "THE THREE AMIGOS!"

No, and no. Nobody so civilized, even as a Wall St executive. 

I thought this one was easily recognized. The title character is remembered for at least 2 quotes.

One was the one above. 

The other was

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!"

I don't know if he's remembered more as "Butch", or as "Punchy" or "Palooka" based on some insults.

(BTW, the fans think Butch keyed Vega's car after those insults, since it was after that when the marks showed up in the same parking lot after Butch passed through it.)

All of this is from "PULP FICTION."   I think you and I might be the only ones of us 4 who remember that movie- or possible SAW that movie.

Something interesting to note about that car used in the Vincent Vega scenes.  It was actually owned by Tarantino and not long after the film premiered it was stolen.  No real trace of it came up until some 19 years later, in 2013, when a California Sheriffs Deputy spotted a couple of guys stripping down a car so he pulled over and ran the VIN number.  It showed up with the exact VIN number of another Malibu in Oakland. The Oakland Malibu owner said he bought it in 2001  and he thought he bought it legitimately and he spent 12 years restoring it and had put $40,000 into it and even took it to shows.  The VIN was cloned so as to not reveal it was Tarantino's 68 Chevy Malibu.   So Tarantino got it back. 

Edited by Human without the bean