GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Running Man is correct.  Arnold shouts his tag line to game show host Richard Dawson, who doesn't believe Arnold will survive the attackers.

Erland van Lidth (de Jeude) was an acquaintance of mine at MIT.  (He was actually more of a friend to one of my fraternity brothers, who knew him from the wrestling team.  He was also an excellent singer.)  He appeared in a few movies before his far too early death.  :cryhug_1_:

George

My favorite moment in that movie was when Ben Richards was trying to disguise himself as a tourist heading for Hawaii, complete with matching Hawaiian shirt.  He was using some woman to further his disguise. She told him to let her go, because she gets all kinds of sick- airsick, carsick- and she was going to end up throwing up on him in the plane.  "Go ahead- it won't show on THIS shirt."

Ok, next round, let's see....

On 2/13/2024 at 9:19 PM, WordWolf said:

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

WordWolf you used this same line just over a month ago.

22 hours ago, WordWolf said:

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman."

So, we're scratching this one and doing the other one.