GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

oops, sorry, is it just "one line"? :confused:

To quote myself from the first post of the thread: "The idea here is that a line from a film is so memorable that it immediately identifies the film. (In lieu of a single line, a short exchange between characters is acceptable.)"

So there. ;)

jbarrax is up.

George

This line take place in Office Space. It occurs 3 times @ 26sec, 45, and 1:48 in this video!

Very, very, funny. FREE POST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mRsVMbdqE0&feature=related

Edited by Human without the bean

THis is a line from a movie that has several sequels. I'm not sure if it was used

in one of the others or not? I think it was from a particular film, which is the one

that I am quoting.

Do you understand the words that are a-coming out of my mouth?

I may have left many of you out in left field with this quote. I guess it rings a bell with me because I

constantly say it to my two boys whenever I want to make a little fun. However, it's probably been

used in so many movies by now, that no one can try and figure out which one that it is I am quoting

it from! So I'll reveal the source and play again. This answer that I was looking for is Rush Hour 2.

Now here's another line from a flick that's so easy to remember which movie it came from, only you must

of had to see it in order to remember it. I can't help it if you haven't seen it.

You talking about killing? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads.

Speaking of movies I just read that ( to my astonishment ) the top box office grossing actor

of all time is ( GUESS WHO ) Not who I was thinking it is at all? But after you hear who

it is, then it starts to make sense. Now watch. George will get it the first time!

Now here's another line from a flick that's so easy to remember which movie it came from, only you must

of had to see it in order to remember it. I can't help it if you haven't seen it.

You talking about killing? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads.

I thought this truly was an easy one. I was

thinking of all the great lines in it and thought surely

anyone who has seen it would know. ( That's the key)

I like this movie. One of my favs.

One more line, "Somewhere out there is the beast, and he's hungry tonight"!

I hope this rings a bell with someone.

By the way the top grossing actor is Samuel L Jackson.

Factoring his movies and all the box office smashes the Die Hards,

Star Wars, action hero stuff (Iron Man) it all adds up to over $7.4 billion.

I was looking for Platoon. Staff Sgt. Bob Barnes uses both the first and second

clues when confronting his platoon after the death of their beloved Sgt. Elias. He

crashes the potheads dope party and puts things together "How it ought to be" for them. And

then uses this (great) line while taking a puff off their hookah

pipe and holding his bottle of whiskey, " Are you smoking this .... so's to escape

from reality? Me, I don't need this .... I am reality. There's the way it ought to be,

and there's the way it is. this > .... ^ is the word ..... since when did the software

start becoming offended?

Best movie line I've ever heard!

Anyone want to post?

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes