GreaseSpot Cafe

a former VP of a nonprofit

excathedra

Huh! I saw this on his twitter page:

"Training a new hire on the best collection method I have ever seen. "

Oh really, Harve? And what would that be, I wonder? ... pass the 'Horn O' Plenty' and give them Martindale's tirade about either they give the 'abundant sharing' to the collection agency, ... or God won't spit in their direction?

:rolleyes: :P

It seems there's a better way of collecting monies than shaking down the peons for their abs?

Poor man! How do you suppose he explains why his gainful employment began in 2007? Do you think they'll believe it when he tells them he squealed on the mob and is in witness protection?

Huh! I saw this on his twitter page:

"Training a new hire on the best collection method I have ever seen. "

And all of this vast experience in evaluating collection methods so as to be able to train new hires is compressed into the year 2009? Well at least he hasn't forgotten how to hype something up.

hmm. Well, it looks like an ex(?)twi goon can gain employment in the right economic or political climate. Why, last adminiistration he may have had an offer to help the waterboarding efforts in Guantanamo..

I know. He was a nice guy, once..

who knows..

how'd he get the job?

Maybe they saw the image of rosies rear imprinted on his face, and figured he'd be the man for the job..

:biglaugh:

The kind of "organizational and training" jobs (and I think that's what this is here) are a friggin dime a hundred.. they are springing up like a blight on the landscape..

RCA is farming out the service end of the business to one of them. They are entirely clueless.. their whole purpose is to crack the whip, and squeeze, shave what little profit is left in the business to funnel into their "administrative" pockets.. the service centers are rebelling, and dumping rca service like there's no tomorrow..

the company who is taking over the service "administration".. the "executive" actually was naive, clueless and inexperienced enough to send out the invitation (ultimatum) to a list.. not to "undisclosed recipients". I'm on the list from K to L.

The service centers used the list, and turned the published list of emails into a forum..

:biglaugh:

Yeah.. that's probably the kind of place ole Harve found a "job".. hehe