GreaseSpot Cafe

Hallucinations - good/mediocre/bad

RumRunner

OK when I was young I tripped on acid a lot - lots of hallucinations - none of it real - all of it bogus - but a lot of fun - music was good - friends were good - times were good

Then - round two - I joined TWI - more hallucinations - but mass hallucinations now - witness Way corps and ROA - none of it real - all of it bogus - crappy music, no fun, friends who stabbed friends - times sucked

All things considered I gotta vote for the acid

• Upvote 1

About the best I've done.. since the seventies is about 700 or so Heavenly Blue morning glory seeds..

don't drink red wine before it hits..

you might have to convince yourself that the air doesn't really taste like cabernet..

you know.. breath the air, it is solid wine..

cover yourself with a bedsheet and its just normal air again.

Remove the bedsheet.. and the air is solid wine again..

heh

well.. it's about as real as it gets, anyway.. heheh

OK when I was young I tripped on acid a lot - lots of hallucinations - none of it real - all of it bogus - but a lot of fun - music was good - friends were good - times were good

Then - round two - I joined TWI - more hallucinations - but mass hallucinations now - witness Way corps and ROA - none of it real - all of it bogus - crappy music, no fun, friends who stabbed friends - times sucked

i have to say that my hallucinations and opening my own doors of perception was much more interesting to me than shutting them all down, sitting in an audience and listening to someone else's hallucinations. IMO mine were much more fascinating than snow on gaspumps or casting out devils....it just took awhile to realize it