GreaseSpot Cafe

nothing new under the sun

brainfixed

i don't know if this link will work http://www.quantumju...e-time-offer-lp

my curiousity got the best of me and i clicked on a link that i knew would take me down a rabbit hole but i just couldn't ignore it and even though i had to put in "my" name and "my" email address to get one bit of information i did it and here's some clips of what i got from it all:

"Please Read This Very Carefully Because You Will Only See it Once…Before You Continue To Part 1 of the Free Introductory Quantum Jumping Course, Find Out The Deep Secret That I Have Kept Quiet For The Past 3 Decades..."

"If a universe can be imagined, it exists.~ Professor M.R. Franks, Member, Royal Astronomical Society of Canada"

"Why you need to take what you know about the big bang, and toss it out the nearest window."

"Ever wondered what would have happened if all those years ago, you chose this over that? The Universal Transit Point shows you all your possible past outcomes – In incredible detail."

"Revealed: How for centuries, a simple twitch of the tongue has brought joy, prosperity and success to a select few."

"If you could ask 3 questions to someone who knows everything, what should your first question be? (You'll never guess the answer!)

"Ask the right question, get the right answer. The so-small-you'll-need-a-microscope-to-see-it change to the way you ask questions that'll get even the most stubborn people to open up to you."

"How my alternate self took me from tone deaf camera-phobe to accomplished photographer and singer…almost as fast as I could blink!"

"The jigsaw photo – The shocking discovery I made by piecing together a bunch of photos."

"Unleash your hidden champion – Instantly draw success, confidence and wisdom from your alternate selves."

to me this all reads and sounds like the green card or that stupid video or something.

The following is a paid announcement – paid for by years of experience with TWI.

Tired of all those fantastic claims by get-rich-quick scams? Wish there was something that truly gave you the feeling that you could have it all? Wish there was something that was fit for every occasion – like a stranger's hand fits in your pocket? Well, now there is! Introducing Upfalu [pronounced yoo-pi-ful-yoo]. Look familiar? Well, that's because it's new and improved Pfal [pronounced pi-ful]. Wonder how something already great like Pfal could be improved? The answer is simple - by taking it to an even higher level of obfuscation.

Upfalu outperforms Pfal in every category. Take for instance the familiar Pfal benefit "increases prosperity". Our Upfalu marketing department has raised the minimum required donation to deeding over your home along with the lifetime garnishing of your wages & other income - since then, our prosperity at Upfalu headquarters has increased dramatically.

Interested? Call now, our operators are standing by [held in abeyance until the next sucker calls].

"The shocking yet immensely effective technique that transforms anyone—and I mean anyone—into universe-hopping utopian beings."

But, Dad, I don't wanna hop no universal fallopian beans!!

Edited by waysider