GreaseSpot Cafe

Only "Believe"

waysider

Can't you just feel the love about "believing?" We all remember those lines - "Do you know what killed that boy? It was the fear in the heart and the life of that mother." (or close enough)

OK so now if you do NOT believe then you are by proxy committing murder - the child died because the mother did not have believing?!?!?!?!

Now you don't want bad things happening to your children, family etc - so BELIEVE - TAKE MY CLASS - BELIEVE MY CLASS - otherwise any ailment that befalls your child is YOUR fault. And you can PROVE your believing - by sending in your ABS.

Cyclops (Wierwille the scumbag) convicted that woman of murder in his class because she did not WILL to control the UNIVERSE around her.

I bet it would have been a gas to see Cyclops on acid.

• Upvote 1

Can't you just feel the love about "believing?" We all remember those lines - "Do you know what killed that boy? It was the fear in the heart and the life of that mother." (or close enough)

OK so now if you do NOT believe then you are by proxy committing murder - the child died because the mother did not have believing?!?!?!?!

Now you don't want bad things happening to your children, family etc - so BELIEVE - TAKE MY CLASS - BELIEVE MY CLASS - otherwise any ailment that befalls your child is YOUR fault. And you can PROVE your believing - by sending in your ABS.

Cyclops (Wierwille the scumbag) convicted that woman of murder in his class because she did not WILL to control the UNIVERSE around her.

RumRunner had a point......

Somehow I'd sorta like to imagine pouring a different kind of ac id on him!
  • Upvote 1

Sara Wierwille was hospitalized when she was in-residence in the 8th. corps. Needless to say we had 24/7 hour prayer vigils for her (like we weren't already sleep deprived). Gerald Wrenn let us know that it was our fault that she wasn't getting better; we weren't speaking in tongues enough, praying enough, BELIEVING BIG ENOUGH. Sure enough she eventually got better (thanks to the wonders of modern medicine) and God got all the glory. I was hospitalized when I was in-residence, no prayer vigils for me; as a matter of fact, my husband was told we weren't believing enough and that's why I got sick. Maybe if Mrs. Wierwille would have sent me to a doctor instead of giving me a raw potato to eat I wouldn't have landed in the hospital!

Oh yeah, I was also in-residence when uncle harry died. More 24/7 prayer, more sleep deprivation. He Died! Whose lack of believing?

• Upvote 1

I remember a local believer setting out on a journey with a nearly empty tank of gas. He said he was "believing" for God to add gas to the tank like the record of the loaves and fishes. I never heard any more about how he made out, but I suspect his next act of "believing" probably involved hitch-hiking with a gas can.

Edited by waysider
  • Upvote 1

Or how about this bit of craziness:

Ever try to use "believing" to wake up at a specific time without the aid of an alarm clock?

I tried this one at the recommendation of a certain leader who convinced me it would strengthen my reliance on God.

It cost me what could have turned into a pretty sweet job opportunity. :o