GreaseSpot Cafe

cats

year2027

God first

Moscow Cats Theatre Clip!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Moscow Cats Theater

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cat Show Gone Wrong

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=9

love Roy

• Upvote 1

120 cats?!

Anyone can have a cat theater at home?

I want to hire this man to come and tame my girlies!!! Two years on and I still can't pick one of them up (but she likes me touching her now).

Ever heard the expression, "like herding cats" for an impossible task?

They are so cute..

but think about it.. that's 120 cans of cat food a day, 3600 a month.. even at 10 cents a can, that's what.. $360.00 a month. 4,800 pounds of clumping kitty litter a month.. unless he trained them to go potty outside in the neighbor's garden..

:biglaugh:

and fleas.. treatment for fleas once a month perhaps. And one would want to treat them all the same week.

Plus are they all neutered? If not, the cat population would be astronomical in a few short months..

You'd need to run spreadsheet to keep track of them all..

One of the resident cats here eats a minimum of a can a day, and all the dry food she wants.. with a 120 of them, I can't even imagine the cost. I'd HAVE to put them to work..

oh yes, plus two eggs.

at two eggs a day.. that would be something like 7200 eggs a month for 120 cats..

that's just a mere 600 dozen..

he could save money and only neuter half of them. Typically males cost a third for the procedure. Of course, accidently miss one, and with one intact male.. sixty females..

yeah, the population would still be astronomical in a few short months..

the sole intact male would probably have a heart attack..