GreaseSpot Cafe

America not free anymore!

God first

America not free anymore!

10-15-2009

America not free anymore because have move away from God there seen to love Communist more than fare Trade. You are a dog to then they say share the wealth but only you will get used unless your like I am not.

It is not about sharing the wealth but it about taking everything away from you and me that they can but we do not have let them. But it plain you are afraid of them to do something while I write about it over and over.

This will happen like it happen to Joseph of the Jews history God holy word but I am telling it is coming. I know I have been a little hard on you but very few are not afraid and are hiding their soul like they did when came to set them free.

Moses will not come this time you will have deal with on your own but it not to late to take action I keep on fighting for truth. Get out from under the bed it not save you the only thing you can do is live love and do not be like Communist counties.

The Communist k.*l anyone who fight against them but eighteen more years will be 2027 AD the end. I know I used to hope we had more time here but wrath of God is here now, love Roy.

I wonder how many people realize, ... I mean _really_ realize what Communism actually consists of. People who bandy that term around like they determine what (or should I say who? <_< ) is a Communist, and they do it in such a knee-jerk fashion. The same goes for terms like Marxist and Nazi.

This stuff has gone on during McCarthyism in the 50's (with no real results), just like it goes on today.

And I positively daresay that most people have absolutely _no_ idea what those terms mean. Far more often than not however, those terms are used with about as much maturity as a little spoiled brat going "You're a Doo-Doo Head!!"

Why else are people like Glenn Beck so popular, hmmm?

What? ... Is that their version of what it takes for America to be Godly again? :redface: ((hurls)) If so, they can take your deity and shove it.

Edited by GarthP2000
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I'd like to return to a simpler time in America. A time when we could really breath free. A time when a man was the master of his own destiny and could do what he wanted. Like sometime before the 13th Amendment say. A time when we could not only be free, but we could deny freedom to out fellow citizens, you know, by OWNING them.

Yeah boy, I yearn for the good 'ol days...

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I'd like to return to a simpler time in America. A time when we could really breath free. A time when a man was the master of his own destiny and could do what he wanted. Like sometime before the 13th Amendment say. A time when we could not only be free, but we could deny freedom to out fellow citizens, you know, by OWNING them.

Yeah boy, I yearn for the good 'ol days...

Or when we could use our immigration quotas to import cheap labor to build our railroads. . . . . Asians tipping the scales at that time. . . . hey, they were at least legal.

I don't know who you have been listening to Roy, but it is time to switch the dial to FM. . . . or maybe some NPR?

God first

hi GarthP2000 and George Aar and geisha779

GarthP2000 -- Glenn Beck is just asking that we all need to ask -- yes Glenn Beck is a Mormon but that nothing to do with it == should places that not think we do make us poor it about to stop rich Americans from using the poor to make them rich

GarthP2000 -- people come here and they do get a fare pay for their work most live together shaving money and what the people in China there treated like shaves but we can nothing about it but we can made sure the cost is equate so if could be made here

GarthP2000 -- have ever look into how jobs are lost

George Aar -- yes a time when our laws mean something when American fag mean something

geisha779 -- Fox news is the one I been listening to and God just another person I been listening too and My house is free and I want Mexico to have a fare pay and all people from China but that going happen until we close the borders ALL BORDERS accosts state lines in country borders

love Roy

God first

hi cman

yes the wrath has come upon us I was hoping that we could avoid God's Wrath

but only the spirit escapes God's wrath

if we live Love we have no worry

but speaking in tongues means nothing

Christ may say he does not know anybody

that why I say live love me, you, and everybody

communism is unbelief

of the heart not communism because someone lives in communism territory

the leaders have a communism heart maybe not all but most

we interpret God's word in ourself but we can do nothing ourself

genocide will be brought by man of the soul but God is greater

love Roy

:biglaugh::biglaugh: Good one Hap!

Roy,

GarthP2000 -- yes Glenn Beck is a Mormon but that nothing to do with it ... have ever look into how jobs are lost

Ever look into what I actually said? When did I mention _anything_ about Blech being a Mormon, hmmm? And when did all this "Commie!! Commie!!" claptrap ever have to do with job loss?

Sorry to put it to you this way, guy, but you need to seriously go over not only what you read from us more thoroughly, but also go over what you say more thoroughly, as there is a lot that you're saying that is not only is difficult to follow, but is many times just isn't so. Period. And I'm trying to be diplomatic about this, really I am.

Tell ya what. If you really think that America just isn't free anymore, ... try Turkey. Or Chile. Or Greece. Or China. Or even Mexico. (And I'm not even bringing those Islamic dictatorships into my list of examples. They clearly speak for themselves.) America has a helluva lot more freedoms than any one of them, ... even under ((insert ominous muzack here)) OBAMA ((woman screams and faints)), The Evil One. :evilshades:

Now when they take off Bill Maher and replace him with Government Programming, :redface: ... then I'll listen to ya.

<_<

I haven't noticed less freedom. Nor do I think foreign countries or illegals are the cause of our ills.

I have noticed less buying power, since prices have gone up and hubby's sale's commissions are down. Ranchers are doing more things themselves they used to bring in to a shop, so we are doing things ourselves that we used to pay someone to do--brake jobs, chimney cleaning etc--so now those businesses are making less.

I'm hopeful 'insurance reform' will keep our insurance from going up, as it has done every year(higher premiums and higher deductible) though it probably won't trickle down to us anytime soon. My congressmen love the insurance industry with a burning hot passion, so if they must choose between something beneficial to me, working class person, and the insurance industry, I already know who wins.

God first

hi Bramble

'insurance reform' will never happen either insurance will close their doors or will be able to pay the high cost the price

making the government have to pay for everybody because cost is to high making the debt higher than before

you think is high now wait and see

love Roy

Year2027

God Bless you Roy, for helping so many people over the years, I cannot say enough about how much of Jesus, I see in you. I have to explain my beliefs sometimes in rhyme and music for it is easier to say that way.

I haven't noticed less freedom. Nor do I think foreign countries or illegals are the cause of our ills.

I have noticed less buying power, since prices have gone up and hubby's sale's commissions are down. Ranchers are doing more things themselves they used to bring in to a shop, so we are doing things ourselves that we used to pay someone to do--brake jobs, chimney cleaning etc--so now those businesses are making less.

I'm hopeful 'insurance reform' will keep our insurance from going up, as it has done every year(higher premiums and higher deductible) though it probably won't trickle down to us anytime soon. My congressmen love the insurance industry with a burning hot passion, so if they must choose between something beneficial to me, working class person, and the insurance industry, I already know who wins.

I seriously wish and pray some of you people would stop making political threads, when the threads only point appears to crystalize a point about getting someone to stop by so that any one who wanders in can get body slammed AWA style. If a person is smart enough to set a bear trap like that, then they are also smart enough to know that they shouldnÂ’t start it at all either.

And this thread is a doozie, because you canÂ’t win for posting. The intent is to make someone look like a Communist for discussing freedom, and then to argue political overtones by tatooing Karl Marx on them. That is stinking sick. I mean, I am apolitical, meaning I have no political corner wherein to brace myself.

But I think I will just do what Garth has done and shout McCarthy McCarthy, because he was an ANTI COMMUNIST SHILL and voice of reason against. If it is good enough for Annie Colther it is good enough for me.

But every last thing that I just said in the above three paragraphs forget all about it, because I cannot make it stinking work. I canÂ’t make it stinking work because the entire basis of this thread is unreasonable and cannot be answered in words of reason. That is why somethings are better explained by musicians, song and dance, lyric and Shakesphere, which explains things that lack reason by positing prinicipals which explain it all:

Blink 182 lyrics

Where are you and I'm so sorry

I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight

I need somebody and always

This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime

And as I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders

catching things and eating their insides

Like indecision to call you

And hear your voice of treason

Will you come home and stop this pain tonight

stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me your already the voice inside my head

Here is the song and dance which better explains what is going on here, sorry for the repeat but some songs have applications that do not go away:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8YDRknQ-NQ

Or perhaps a better way to say it is too just let The Word of God say it,it never fails Gods word always does: from the book of the Colossians 2:8, 'Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.”

Edited by sky4it

God first

hi sky4it

yes rhyme and music is the answer

did Christ play the treason song to us

did he not go against what the world thinks is normal

when Fox News agrees with my God's understanding should I listen to it

Fox News will be outlaw in time

give it time

time will tell

love Roy

Edited by year2027