GreaseSpot Cafe

December Podcast.

1. The organization was fronted for decades, largely by a fella who by his own self-admission participated in seventeen extra-marital affairs in his way days, no idea how many (if any) after he left.. or rather, was fired..

And it's not just the actual affairs. It's the very idea that a guy could do this 17 times and still not have a clue he was doing something wrong. And he wants to be someone who gives spiritual guidance???? Maybe it was a case of "don't ask (myself), don't tell (myself)."

What are the parents afraid of? Afraid their kid will hear a sermon on the Trinity or something?

naw.. we don't want them to become "possessed" out there in the world.. we want them to learn how to get possessed in the right way,and enjoy the "fellowship" among the ranks of false prophets..

And it's not just the actual affairs. It's the very idea that a guy could do this 17 times and still not have a clue he was doing something wrong. And he wants to be someone who gives spiritual guidance???? Maybe it was a case of "don't ask (myself), don't tell (myself)."

the board apparently documented his "behavior" in the way, and BEYOND..

but they aren't exactly publishing what happened in their little meeting.

Yep.. now they hold the heartstrings of some, with regard to the CHILDREN. Where will they go.. what will they do..

reminds me of something..

the ironic part of this, they are actually paying to have the fella to play the flute, and call the kids off somewhere..

pied-piper.jpg

The "scariest" part of this, at least to me..

parents actually trust their own offspring with these jokers.. solely on the basis that they don't believe in a Trinity..

no kidding..

forget character, years of insane doctrine and behavior..

"well, they won't *contaminate* my kid with more than *one god*.."

for lack of better words.. maybe the *objectors* of the phrase can give me a better description..

how much more "cult brained" can someone be..

I think they are.. they just don't know it, yet..

I'd substitute.. "these guys.. are OPPORTUNISTS.."

intelligent, yes. I love human logic.. but it only goes so far, even for me..

Dear rodent

What percent of folks behind bars claim they are completly innocent?

most

we rarely see our ownn agenda's outside of our process of thinking.

it is for the love they have for God and for people they are so dedicated.

that and it is a real pain in the butt to try to find employemnt when you have been crooked in your last business Dan G claims he was involved in all kinds of illegal business affairs in his.

What do they think ? I get confused they must have all theses forgiven people who understand them.

yep I am forgiven but to be honest I was never all that evil in my doings in life with people or business.

I was just a normal nice gal.. and yes I still love God.

hard to put in words but it like a group of folks who have done really bad things and know they are forgiven and now want others like them who understand.

they are not my kind of people to start with.

I didnt live a evil life and slowly ever so slowly learn to be a little better I have always been good as much as I can.

get it?

if you go to church most folks will eye ya for some of the crap theses guystalk about in their past like it is normal to steal and commint sex outside of marriage get divorced several times etc...

that is not a normal christian.

it is a cult christian.

cant explain it. do not know how

suffice to say

they know a real Spirit filled God loving man or lady may tell them they are sinners and need to be accoutable and change right now, not just work on it with some good friends for a few decades.

cant have that it is to difficult for them .

f you go to church most folks will eye ya for some of the crap theses guystalk about in their past like it is normal to steal and commint sex outside of marriage get divorced several times etc...

that is not a normal christian.

No kidding..

:biglaugh:

Interesting point about their possibilities of employment, after stffi..

preying on fear, what would the KIDS do.. where would they go..

"where else can you get these kind of RESOURCES.."

You guys ARE parents, right? (not talking to you Pond :) )

I mean.. you have a bible or something, don't you? Concordance? You want your kids to believe that the dead aren't alive, or the Trinity.. or want them to know about the supposed "administrations".. etc. etc. etc..

I presume you have at least a bible and a brain..

why do you need a stinking corrupt organization to educate your kids???

"oh, they provide a backbone, an organized connection with da rest of the known world that believes like us.."

You do have a phone, do you not? What about email?

It just seems their rotten services are kinda overpriced.. ten percent or more of your income for what, to provide some kind of social structure?