GreaseSpot Cafe

<;

Ginger Tea

• 3 months later...

LOL!

I speeeky spainglish. I have not heard that in years. My Dad use to yell at us for mixing our languages up. We would make up words to better suit our Puerto Rican Americanes. (see)

Now Dad speaks spainglish all the time. hmmmm. I will have to bring it up next time I see him.

Oh and as far as my earlier post, I have an awful cold (or flu don't really know yet) and I am at home and going stir crazy. So I decided to have a little fun. I don't want anyone calling the funny farm or Betty Ford Clinic, it was only a joke.

quote:
Originally posted by AdiosMiCorazon:

LOL!

I speeeky spainglish. I have not heard that in years. My Dad use to yell at us for mixing our languages up. We would make up words to better suit our Puerto Rican Americanes. (see)

Well I just thought it was funny. I hear people that are (for the lack of a translation in English) pochos all the time around here and it's funny because I can understand English, I can understand Spanish, but I can't really understand the mixture of the two.

There was a Puerto Rican woman that attended fellowship with my family years ago, one of the most friendly people I've ever met. I do wonder if she's still in or not, now that I think about it. I suppose I could use the friend tracker forum for it's true purpose but I don't want to reveal who I am to any WayGB types that might be lurking.

Exxie did you know

Great one wasn't he. Some around these parts say that he waisted his time "hugging" and "kissing" people he did not know, but they just need to worry about their own sad pathetic lives and stop worrying about who is doing what. He was/is ahead of the game.

I guess that is why he is always smiling. Stupid petty little things and people don't bother him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...