GreaseSpot Cafe

Ex-bigwig survey

Ham

18 members have voted

1. 1. I committed "adultery"

• Multiple times, can't count them all. With peers.
    • Usually with peers
    • multiple times, with those under my "charge"..
    • only a few times with peers
    • Only once or a few times, with those under my "charge"
    • Never.
  2. 2. I am or was the following, and..

• On the BOD
    • Region Coordinator
    • Limb coordinator
    • Corps coordinator
    • other appointment, root level
    • "other" appointment
    • Not/never appointed to any position..
    • did the nasty
    • didn't

I think it is a fair question. I'd like to see some honest responses.. but I'm not entirely holding my breath..

cmon. You're just talking to a Squirrel. Can't be harder than talking to the Almighty..

:biglaugh:

Really.. if you never post here, your vote on the poll would still have some relevance..

Edited by Ham

Probably..

from what it looks like, all the good guys ended up at greasepot cafe.. kinda ironic, isn't it?

he he . . . good is a relative term . . . From what I'm told . . . only bitter souls with victim mentality who refuse to "get over it" come here . . . it is funny how some folks have an unusually easier time "getting over it" . . . lol

he he . . . good is a relative term . . . From what I'm told . . . only bitter souls with victim mentality who refuse to "get over it" come here . . . it is funny how some folks have an unusually easier time "getting over it" . . . lol

Maybe we're bitter because we weren't "getting any"! :lol:

George

Maybe we're bitter because we weren't "getting any"! :lol:

George

considering twi's 1960s origins, you'd think there would have been some carryover, course there's several theories about what "went wrong" . . .

Great poll Ham!

I would freely consider giving a little respect to the honest ones among Way Ministry leadership.

But for those who hide the truth..... Your day is coming!, better for you to face up to what you did now. (Feel free to quote me)

I notice that the poll results have changed dramatically. Can I assume that someone claiming to be on the BOD and having multiple adulterous affairs was, shall we say, fibbing?

George

group psychology, trying to flush them out, BODs are scared little critters . . . if one admits maybe the rest would follow . . .

(like BOD would ever post here in million years . . . surprised it took this long for someone to say something :biglaugh:)

• 2 weeks later...