GreaseSpot Cafe

Okie Dufus

GrouchoMarxJr

I can witness to the fact that it IS a rumor being spread inside twi... or at least has been spread in the past, because I heard it when I was in.

In which case,if he chose a leader to bring down TWI,then people should be leaving faster than they are. Why be on a known losing side.

Edited by Keith

In which case,if he chose a leader to bring down TWI,then people should be leaving faster than they are. Why be on a known losing side.

Because if you are a wayfer who believes the way international is God's ministry then you would naturally believe that Rosalie is making everything all right.

Because if you are a wayfer who believes the way international is God's ministry then you would naturally believe that Rosalie is making everything all right.

Well...in case anybody from twi is reading this...I got news for ya...everything is NOT allright. Wierwille was a con artists from the get go, Martindale was a dufus who screwed it all up and Rosie is a calculating cut throat...Whatever it may be, it's not God's ministry...not hardly.

If one has doubt about the vpw I remind you to go and listen to the Grease Spot Radio section and listen to Kristen Skedgell's story. I bought her book and TWI was corrupt from the start. No doubt about it!!!!!

And if you can get a copy of The Way Living in Love, by Elena Whiteside, you can read VP's own words that, even if read with as objective an eye as you can muster, in my view clearly show how pompous, self-righteous, deluded, etc. etc. he was in all the accounts of himself and how he began TWI.

Good grief...and I'm embarrassed to say part of my story is in that book, too. The book is a piece of blantant propaganda, no matter how well intended the author, and I am now ashamed that I let myself be used as part of it. It ain't easy living with that ... thankfully, I feel I can now make some reparations. Here at GSC, for instance...