GreaseSpot Cafe

Just a few things I've noticed

MP's job title is "Executive Assistant to the CEO".

JB's job title was/is(?) Assistant to Dan Gallagher (who is the CEO).

There does not appear to be any overlap in job duties.

It was my understanding that JB was being groomed for "management" and mentored by Dan himself. Maybe he still is, but it does not look like he got a promotion.

STF is not being archived as of April 2008 - not that it's any big deal, but it does make long-term comparisons a bit harder.

MJ is nowhere to be found.

JaSp, who if I remember right was a JAL hater, is taking on a more prominent role.

a few things i've noticed..

their "new" (?) website..

they claim their god can be "approached".. unlike Yaweh of the old testament..

Yaweh wasn't so bad. That is, unless one was involved with ones neighbor's (let ces define THAT) wife..along with no strange gods of Prophecy, momentus or such..

:biglaugh:

sowie if this is off the mark here. I'll just be quiet..

:

I've done a bit more digging - JB is office manager. JaSp is assistant office manager.

At least 2 of the 5 board members are also paid staff. It's probably more like 3.

There are 4 additional full time staff members and 5 part time.

There are 3 women working in the office - 2 full time.

There are 2 contract laborers and outside computer consulting. It appears that the inside guy is gone.

Salaries, wages, and benefits totaled $555,300 last year. While there was no breakdown of who gets how much, the AVERAGE wage including benefits was $46,275. Draw your own conclusions.

I suppose that figure doesn't include "benefits" like health care, trips to warmer parts of the world to "teach da word" and such..

I believe it includes health care, but not trips. Trips would be part of the office expense.

• 4 months later...