GreaseSpot Cafe

The Author of Life Everlasting

The Author of Life Everlasting

Chapter 6

But Who, Do You Yourselves Say of Me, That I Am

Then there gathered about Yeshua, Pharisees and Scribes, who had come from Jerusalem; and they saw some of his disciples eating bread, with their hands unwashed; and they censured it. For all the Israelites and the Pharisees, unless they carefully wash their hands do not eat; because they hold fast the tradition of the elders; and coming from the marketplace, except they purify, they do not eat; and there are many other things, which they have received to observe, such as the purification of cups, and of pots, and of brazen vessels, and of couches; and the Scribes and Pharisees asked him, “Why do your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders; and wash not their hands, when they eat bread?” And Yeshua said to them, “Well did Isaiah the prophet prophecy concerning you, you hypocrites; as it is written, Because that people has approached Yahweh with its mouth, and honored Yahweh with its lips, but has kept its heart far from Yahweh, and its worship for Yahweh has been a commandment of men. For, you have forsaken the commandment of Yahweh, and hold fast the tradition of men, the purification of cups, and of pots, and many things like these. Full well do you spurn the precept of Yahweh, that you may establish your tradition! For Yahweh told Moses to say, Honor your father, and your mother; he that reviles his father or his mother, shall be put to death; but you say, Whoever says to a father or to a mother, whatever you may be benefited from me, is my offering to Yahweh; then you suffer him not to do anything for him father or his mother; and you reject the word of Yahweh, on a account of the tradition which you hand down; and many things like these, you do.” And Yeshua called all the crowd, and said to them, “Hear, all you; and understand. There is nothing without a man which, by entering the mouth; can pollute him; but that which comes out of the mouth, that it is that pollutes a man. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear.” And when Yeshua had entered the house, apart from the crowd, then came his disciples, and said to him, “Know you that the Pharisees were offended, when they heard that speech?” And he replied, saying to them, “Every plant, which my Father who is in heaven has not planted, shall be eradicated. Let them along; they are blind leaders of the blind; and if a blind man leads one blind, they will both fall into the ditch.” And Simon Cephas answered, saying to him, “Teacher, explain to us this parable.” And he said to them, “Are you also, up to this time, without understanding? Do you not know, that whatever from without enters into a mans mouth, cannot defile him? For it does not enter into his heart, but into his belly, and is thrown into the digestive process, which carries off all that is eaten; but that which proceeds from a mans mouth, comes from the heart; and that is what defiles a man. For from within, from the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adultery, whoredom, theft, false testimony, murder, avarice, malice, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, reviling, haughtiness, folly. All these evil things come from within, and defile a man; but if a man eat while his hands are unwashed, he is not defiled.”

And Yeshua departed from there, and went to the border of Tyre and Sidon; and he entered a house, and wished no man to know him; but he could not be concealed. For immediately a Canaanitess woman from those confines, whose daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, came forth, (The woman was a Gentile from Phenicia of Syria), calling out and saying, “Compassionate me, teacher, you son of David; my daughter is grievously distressed by an unclean spirit.” But Yeshua answered her not a word; and his disciples came and requested of him, and said, “Send her away, for she cries after us.” But Yeshua answered, saying to them, “I am not sent, except to the sheep that have strayed from the House of Israel.” And she came, and fell before his feet, and said, “Help me, teacher.” Yeshua said to her, “Permit the children first to be satisfied; for it is not proper, to take the bread of the children and threw it to the dogs.” And she replied, saying to him, “Even so, teacher; yet the dogs eat of the fragments that fall from the tables of their masters, and live.” Then Yeshua said to her, “Go you; because of this speech, O woman, great is your believing; be it to you, as you desire, the unclean spirit has departed from your daughter.” And she went to her house, and found her daughter lying on a bed, and the unclean spirit gone from her. Again Yeshua departed from the border of Tyre and Sidon, and came to the lake of Galilee, to the border of Decapolis; and they brought to him a deaf and stammering man; and besought him to lay his hand on him; and he led him aside from the crowd, and put his fingers into his ears, and spit, and touched his tongue, and looked towards the sky, and sighed, and said to him, “Be open.” And immediately his ears were opened, and the bond of his tongue was loosed, and he spake plainly; and he charged them to tell no man of it; and the more Yeshua charged them, the more they proclaimed it; and they admired exceedingly, and said, “He does everything excellently; he makes the deaf to hear, and the speechless to talk.” And in those days, Yeshua ascended a mountain, and sat there; and great crowds came to him; and with them were the lame, and the blind, and the dumb, and the maimed, and many others; and they laid them at the feet of Yeshua, and he healed them. So that the crowds were amazed, when they saw the dumb speaking, and the maimed made whole, and the lame walking, and the blind seeing; and they praised Yahweh of Israel. Then Yeshua called his disciples, and said to them, “I compassionate this crowd; for lo, these three days they have continued with me, and they have nothing to eat; and I am unwilling to send them to their homes fasting, they will faint by the way; for some of them have come from a great distance.” His disciples say to him, “Where can one, here in the desert, satisfy all these with bread?” And Yeshua asked them, “How many loaves have you?” They said to him, “Seven, and a few little fish.” And he directed the crowds to recline on the ground; and he took the seven loaves, and blessed, and brake, and gave to his disciples to set forth; and they set before the crowds; and the few fish; them he also blessed, and ordered them set forth; and they all ate and were satisfied; and they took up the remains of fragments, seven full baskets; and they that had eaten were four thousand men, besides women and children.

And when Yeshua sent away the crowds, and immediately he entered a boat, with his disciples, and came to the coasts of Magdala, to the place of Dalmanutha; and Pharisees and Sadducees came out, and began to dispute with him; and, to tempt him, they demanded of him a sign from the sky; and he sighed with his breath, and said, “Why does this generation seek after a sign? Truly I say to you, no sign will be given to this generation. When it is evening, you say it will be fair weather; for the sky is red; and in the morning, you say there will be a storm today; for the sky is sadly red. You hypocrites, you are intelligent to discover the aspect of the sky, but the signs of this time, you have no skill to discern. A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign; but no sign shall be given it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah.” And Yeshua left them, and embarked in the boat; and they passed to the other shore; and they had forgotten to take bread with them, and had but a single cake in the boat with them; and Yeshua charged them, and said to them, “Take heed, and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees, and of the leaven of Herod.” And they reasoned one with another among themselves, and said, “It is, because they had taken no bread.” But Yeshua knowing, and Yeshua said to them, “O you small in believing! Why reason you among yourselves, because you have taken no bread? Do you still not know, nor understand? How long will your heart be hard? And you have eyes, but see not? And have ears, but hear not, nor reflect? Do you not remember when I broke the five loaves to five thousand, how many baskets full of the fragments took you up?” They say to him, “Twelve.” Yeshua said to them, “And when the seven loaves to four thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took you up?” They say, “Seven.” Yeshua said to them, “Why is it that, to this time, you do not consider? How is it that you do not understand that it was not concerning bread that I spoke to you; but that you should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?” Then understood they that he did not bid them beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees; and Yeshua came to Bethsaida; and they brought to him a blind man, and besought him to touch him; and he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the village, and spit on his eyes, and laid on his hand; and asked him, what he saw; and he gazed, and said, “I see men like trees which walk.” Again Yeshua laid his hand on his eyes, and he was recovered, and saw everything plainly; and Yeshua sent him to his house and said to him, “Neither enter into the village, nor tell any person in the village.”

And Yeshua and his disciples went to the villages of Caesarea Philippi; and he questioned his disciples by the way, as he was praying in private with his disciples, and said, “Who, do men say concerning me, that I the son of man, am?” And they said to him, “That you are John the Baptizer; and others, that you are Elijah; and others, Jeremiah, or one of the ancient prophets arisen.” Yeshua said to them, “But who, do you yourselves say of me, that I am?” Simon Cephas replied, saying to him, “You are the Messiah of Yahweh, the son of the living Yahweh.” Yeshua answered, saying to him, “Happy are you, Simon, son of Jonas; for flesh and blood have not revealed it to you, but my Father who is in heaven. Also I say to you, that you are Cephas; and upon this rock, I will build my assembly; and the gates of death shall not triumph over it. To you will I give the keys of the sovereignty of Yahweh; and whatever you shalt bind on earth, shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you shalt unbind on earth, shall be unbound in heaven.” And he chided them, and charged them, that they should say that he was the Messiah to no one; and from that time, Yeshua began to teach his disciples, that he was to go up to Jerusalem, that the son of man was about to suffer much, and be rejected by the elders, and by the chief priests, and by the Scribes, and be killed, and raised on the third day; and Yeshua spoke out the thing distinctly; and Cephas took him, and began to rebuke him; and he said, “Far be it from you, my Messiah, that this should be to you.” But Yeshua turned, and looked upon his disciples, and rebuked Simon Cephas, and said, “Get you behind me, Satan; you are a stumbling block to me; for you think not the things of Yahweh, but the things of men.” And Yeshua called the crowd, together with his disciples, and he said before all the people, “If anyone desires to come after me, let him deny himself; and so come after me; for whoever chooses to preserve his life, shall lose it; and whoever will lose his life on my account, and of the tidings, shall preserve it; for what will a man be profited, if he gain the whole world, and lose his life or be deprived of it? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For, the son of man is to come in the glory of his Father, with all Yahweh’s Holy angels; and then will he recompense to every man as his deeds are; for whoever shall be ashamed of me, and of my words, in this sinful and adulterous generation, of him also will the son of man be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father, with Yahweh’s angels. I tell the truth, there are some standing here, who will not taste of death, until they see the sovereignty of Yahweh coming with power, the son of man coming in his kingdom.”

And it was about eight days after these discourses, that Yeshua took Simon Cephas, and James, and John his brother, and conducted them alone to a high mountain to pray; and while he prayed, the aspect of his countenance was changed, his face shone like the sun; and his garments became white like the light, very white, like snow, so as men on earth can never whiten; and lo, two men were talking with him; and they were Moses and Elijah, who appeared in glory; and they were conversing on his departure, which was to be consummated at Jerusalem; and Simon and those with him were oppressed with drowsiness; and being scarcely awake, they saw his glory, and those two men who stood near him; and when they began to retire from him, Simon said to Yeshua, “Messiah, it is delightful for us to be here; and, if it please you, we will make here three booths; one for you, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” But he did not know what he said, for they were in trepidation; and while he was yet speaking, lo, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and they were afraid, when they saw Moses and Elijah go up into the cloud; and there was a voice from the cloud, which said, “This is my beloved son, in whom I have pleasure; hear you him.” And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces, and were much afraid; and Yeshua came to them and touched them, and said, “Arise, and be not afraid.” And suddenly, when the disciples raised their eyes, they saw no one with them, except Yeshua only; and as they descended down from the mountain, Yeshua charged them, and said to them, “Speak of this vision before no person, until the son of man shall be raised from among the dead.” And they kept that saying in their mind; and inquired, what does this saying mean, “When he shall be raised from among the dead!” And his disciples asked him, and said to him, “Why then do the Scribes say, that Elijah must first come?” Yeshua answered, saying to them, “Elijah truly does first come to prepare all things; and, as it is written of the son of man, he will suffer much, and be rejected; but I say to you, that Elijah has come; and they did not know him; and they have done to him all that they desired, as it was written of him; and, in like manner, also the son of man is to suffer from them.” Then the disciples understood, that he spake to them of John the Baptizer; and when Yeshua came to his disciples, he saw a great crowd with them, and the Scribes disputing with them; and immediately the crowd saw Yeshua, and were surprised; and they ran and saluted him; and he asked the Scribes, “What were you disputing with them?” And one of the crowd approached him, and bowed himself on his knees, and said to him, “Teacher, I beseech you, turn yourself to me. Here is my only son, compassionate me; I have brought to you my son, who has a unclean spirit that will not speak; and wherever it seizes him, and he suddenly cries out, it shakes and tears him; and he gnashes his teeth, and foams; and it hardly leaves him, when it has crushed him and grievously afflicted; for often he falls into the fire, and often into the water; and I brought him to your disciples, to cast it out; and they could not.” Yeshua answered, saying to them, “O unbelieving and perverse generation! How long shall I be with you? And how long bear with you? Bring him here to me.” And they brought him to him; and when the unclean spirit saw Yeshua, immediately it shook him; and he fell upon the ground, and wallowed and foamed; and Yeshua asked his father, “How long a time he has been like this?” He said to Yeshua, “Lo, from his childhood; and many times it has thrown him into the fire, and into the water, to destroy him; but, if you can do anything, aid me and have compassion on me.” Yeshua said to him, “If you can believe; everything can be, to him that believes.” And immediately the father of the child cried out, while he wept, and said, “I believe; aid you the defect of my believing.” And when Yeshua saw that the people were, running and collecting around him, he rebuked the unclean spirit, and said to it, “You deaf and unspeaking spirit, I command you, come out of him, and no more enter him.” And the unclean spirit cried out greatly, and bruised him, and came out; and he was as a dead person; so that many would say, he is dead; and Yeshua took him by the hand, and raised him up, and delivered him to his father; and they were all amazed at the majesty of Yahweh; and while everyone admired at all that Yeshua did, he said to his disciples, “Lay up these words in your minds; for the son of man is to be delivered into the hands of men.” But they understood not that speech; because it was hidden from them, that they should not know it; and they feared to ask him, concerning that speech; and when Yeshua entered the house, his disciples asked him privately, “Why could not we cast it out?” Yeshua said to them, “Because of your unbelief! For truly I say to you, that if there be in you believing like a grain of mustard seed, you may say to this mountain, remove from here, and it will remove; and nothing will be too hard for you; but this kind goes not out, except by fasting and prayer.”

And when Yeshua departed from there, and while they were resident in Galilee; and he desired that no one might know him. For he taught his disciples, and said to them, “The son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him; and when he is killed, on the third day, he will be raised up.” But they did not understand that speech; and they were afraid to ask him, and it saddened them much; and when they came to Capernaum, those who received the two drachmas of capitation money, came to Cephas, and said to him, “Does not your teacher pay his two drachmas?” He said to them, “Yes.” And when they entered the house, he asked them, “What disputed you among yourselves by the way?” And they were silent; for by the way they had contended with one another, which should be the greatest among them; and when Cephas had entered the house, Yeshua anticipated him, and said to him, “How does it appear to you, Simon? The kings of the earth, of whom do they receive tribute and capitation money? Of their children, or of aliens?” Simon said to him, “Of aliens.” Yeshua said to him, “Then the children are free; but still, lest they be stumbled with us, go you to the lake, and cast in a fishhook, and the fish that shall first come up, open its mouth, and you will find a stater; that take, and give for me and for yourself.” In that hour the disciples approached Yeshua, and said, “Who is the greatest in the sovereignty of Yahweh?” And Yeshua knew the thought of their heart, and Yeshua sat down, and said to them, “Whoever would be first, let him be last of all, and servitor to all.” And Yeshua called a child, and placed him in the midst of them, and took him in his arms, and said to them, “Truly I say to you, that unless you be converted, and become like children, you will not enter the sovereignty of Yahweh. He therefore, that shall humble himself like this child, he will be great in the sovereignty of Yahweh; and he that shall receive in my name, one who is like to this child, he receives me; and he that receives me, receives not me only, but him that sent me; for he that shall be least among you all, he will be the great one; and whosoever shall stumble one of these little ones that believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were suspended to his neck, and that he were sunk in the depths of the lake. Woe to the world because of stumbling blocks! For it must be, that stumbling blocks come; but, woe to the person by whose means the stumbling blocks come. If then your hand or your foot make you stumble, cut it off, and cast it from you; for it is good for you to enter into life lame or mutilated, and not that, with two hands or two feet, you fall into eternal fire; and if your eye make you stumble, pluck it out and ast it from you; for it is good for you to enter into life with one eye, and not that, with two eyes, you fall into the hell of fire. See that you despise not one of these little ones; for I say to you, that their angels in heaven at all times, are beholding the face of my Father who is in heaven; for the son of man, has come to give life to that which was lost. How does it appear to you? If a man should have a hundred sheep, and one of them should go astray, will he not leave the ninety and nine in the mountains, and go and seek the one that strayed? And if he finds it, truly I say to you, that he rejoices in it, more than in the ninety and nine that did not stray. Just so, it is not the pleasure of your Father who is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish. Moreover, if your brother commit an offense against you, go and admonish him, between you and him only. If he hear you, you have gained your brother; but if he hear you not, take with you one or two, that at the mouth of two or three witnesses, every word may be established; and if he will also not hear the congregation, let him be to you as a tax collector and a heathen. Truly I say to you, that whatever you shalt bind on earth, shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you shalt unbind on earth, shall be unbound in heaven. Again I say to you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be to them from my Father who is in heaven; for were two or three are assembled in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

Then Cephas approached Yeshua, and said to him, “Teacher, how many times, if my brother commits offense against me, shall I forgive him? Up to seven times?” Yeshua said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. Therefore, the sovereignty of Yahweh is like to some king, who wished to have a reckoning with his servants; and when he began to reckon, they brought to him one debtor of ten thousand talents; and as he had not wherewith to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, him, and his wife, and his children, and all that he possessed, and payment to be made; and that servant fell down and did homage to him, and said, “My lord, have patience with me, and I will pay you the whole.” And his lord had compassion on that servant, and set him free, and forgave him his debt. Then that servant went out, and found one of his fellow-servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hold of him and choked him, and said to him, “Pay me what you owe me.” And that fellow-servant fell at his feet and entreated him, and said, “Have patience with me, and I will pay you the whole.” But he would not, but went and cast him into prison, until he should pay him what he owed him; and when their fellow-servants saw what was done, it grieved them much; and they came and made known to their lord all that had occurred. Then his lord called him, and said to him, “You vile servant! Lo, I forgave you that whole debt, because you entreated of me; ought not you also to have compassion on your fellow-servant, as I had compassion on you?” And his lord was angry, and delivered him over to the torturers, until he should pay all he owed him. So will my Father who is in heaven do to you, unless you from your heart forgive each his brother, his offense.” John said to him, “Teacher, we saw one casting out unclean spirits in your name, and we forbad him, because he does not, with us, follow you.” Yeshua said to them, “Forbid him not; for there is no one who does mighty works in my name, that can readily speak evil of me; for whoever therefore, is not against you, is for you; for whoever shall give you to drink a cup of water only, on the ground that you are the Messiah’s followers, truly I say to you, he will not lose his reward; and whoever shall cause one of these little ones that believe in me to stumble, it were better for him, if a millstone were put to his neck, and he cast into the lake; and if your hand make you offend, cut it off; it is better for you to enter into life maimed, that, having two hands, to go into hell; were their maggot dies not, and their fire is not extinguished; and if your foot make you offend, cut it off; it is better for you to enter into life lamed, than, having two feet, to fall into hell; where their maggot dies not, and their fire is not extinguished; and if your eye make you offend, pluck it out; it is better for you to enter with one eye into the sovereignty of Yahweh, that, having two eyes, to fall into the hell of fire; where their worm dies not, and their fire is not extinguished; for everything will be salted with fire; and every sacrifice will be salted with salt. Salt is a good thing; but if the salt become insipid, with what will it be salted? Let there be salt in you; and be you in peace, one with another.”

After these things, Yeshua walked in Galilee, for he would not walk in Judah, because the Israelites sought to slay him; and the Israelites feast of tabernacles drew near; and the brothers of Yeshua said to him, “Leave here, and go into Judah; that your disciples may see the works you do; for there is no one who does anything in secret, while he wished to become public. If you do these things, show yourself to Israel.” For even his brothers did not believe in Yeshua. Yeshua said to them, “My time has not yet come; but your time is always ready. Israel cannot hate you, but me it hates; because I testify of it, that its deeds are evil. Go you up to the feast; I do not go up to this feast now, because my time is not yet completed.” These things he said, and remained still in Galilee; but when his brothers had gone up to the feast, then he also went up, not openly, but as it were secretly; and he sent messengers before his face; and they went, and entered a village of the Samaritans, to prepare lodgings for him; and they received him not; and when his disciples James and John saw it, they said to him, “Our teacher, would you be willing that we speak, and fire come down from the sky, and consume them, as also did Elijah?” And he turned and rebuked them, and said, “You know not of what power you are; for the son of man has not come to destroy souls; but to save!” And they went to another village; and as they went by the way, one said to him, “I will follow you to whatever place you go, my teacher.” Yeshua said to him, “The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have a shelter; but the son of man has not where he may lay his head.” And Yeshua said to another, “Come you after me.” And he said to him, “My teacher, permit me first to go and bury my father.” And Yeshua said to him, “Allow the dead to bury their dead; and go you and proclaim the sovereignty of Yahweh.” Another said to him, “I will follow you, my teacher; but allow me first to bid adieu to my household, and I will come.” Yeshua said to him, “No man putting his hand to the ox-plough, and looking backward, is fit for the sovereignty of Yahweh.” And after these things, Yeshua separated from among his disciples, seventy other persons, and sent them, two and two, before his face, to every place and city whither he was to go; and he said to them, “The harvest is great, and the laborers few; pray you, therefore, the owner of the harvest, that he would send laborers into his harvest. Go you; lo, I send you forth, as sheep among wolves. Take to you no purses, nor wallets, nor sandals; and salute no man by the way; and into whatever house you enter, first say, peace be to this house; and if a man of peace is there, your salutation will rest upon it; but if not, your salutation will return to you; and remain in that house, eating and drinking of what it affords; for the laborer is worthy of his hire; and pass not from house to house; and into whatever city you enter, and they receive you; eat that which is set before you; and heal them that are sick in it; and say to them, the sovereignty of Yahweh has come near you; and into whatever city you enter, and they receive you not; go out into the street, and say; even the dust of your city which adheres to our feet, we shake off against you; but this know you, that the sovereignty of Yahweh has come near to you. I say to you, that for Sodom there will be comfort in that day, rather than for that city. Woe to you, Chorazin; woe to you, Bethsaida; for if in Tyre and Sidon there had been the mighty deeds, that were in you, they would long ago have repented in sackcloth and ashes; but for Tyre and Sidon, there will be comfort in the day of judgment, rather than for you; and you Capernaum, that are lifted up to heaven, shall be brought down to sheol. He that hears you, hears me; and he that despises you, despises me; and he that despises me, despises him that sent me.”

And Yeshua arose from there, and came to the confines of Judah, on the other side of the Jordan; and great crowds came to him there; and again he instructed them, as he was accustomed, and he healed them there; and the seventy whom he sent forth, returned with great joy, and say to him, “Our teacher, even the unclean spirits were subject to us, in your name.” And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall, like the lighting from the air. Behold, I give you authority to tread on serpents, and scorpions, and on all the power of the adversary; and nothing shall harm you. Yet rejoice not in this, that the unclean spirits are subject to you; but rejoice, that your names are written in heaven.” In that hour, Yeshua exulted in Yahweh, and said, “I thank you, my Father, you Yahweh of heaven and earth, that you have hid these things from the wise and intelligent, and have revealed them to babes; yes, my Father for such was your good pleasure.” And he turned himself to his disciples, and said to them, “Everything is committed to me by my Father; and no one knows who the son is, but the Father; or who the Father is, but the son, and he to whom the son is pleased to reveal him.” And he turned to his disciples, privately, and said, “Blessed are the eyes that see what you see; for I say to you, that many prophets and kings, desired to see what you see, and did not see it; and to hear, what you hear, and did not hear it; and behold, a Scribe stood up to try Yeshua, and said, “Teacher, what must I do, to inherit eternal life?” And Yeshua said to him, “How is it written in the law? How read you?” He answered, saying to him, “You shall love Yahweh, with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might; and love your fellow as yourself.” Yeshua said to him, “You have said correctly; do you, and you will live.” And he, being disposed to justify himself, said, “And who is my fellow?” Yeshua said to him, “A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and robbers fell upon him, and plundered him, and smote him, and left him with little life in him, and went their way; and a certain priest went down by that way; and he saw him, and passed on. So also a Levite came, approached the spot, and saw him, and passed on; but a Samaritan, as he travelled, came where he was, and saw him, and took pity on him, and went to him, and bound up his wounds, and poured wine and oil on them, and placed him upon his foot, and brought him to the inn, and took care of him; and on the morning of the next day, he took out two denarii and gave to the host, and said, Take good care of him; and if you expend anymore, when I return, I will repay you. Which therefore of these three, appears to you to have been a follow to him that fell into the hands of marauders?” And he said, “He that had pity on him.” Yeshua said to him, “Go, and do you also the like.” And it occurred, as they travelled by the way, that he entered a certain village, and a woman, whose name was Martha, received him at her house; and she had a sister whose name, was Mary; and she came and seated herself at the feet of Yeshua, and listened to his discourses; but Martha was occupied with much service; and she came, and said to him, “Teacher, have you no concern, that my sister has left me to serve alone? Bid her to assist me.” Yeshua answered, saying to her, “Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things; yet, but one thing is necessary; and Mary has chosen for herself the good part, which shall not be taken from her.”

But, just maybe one person is following along with this, just maybe. Maybe I can being a smile to just one person, for that smile, maybe they might let me do this.

Yes, your post made me smile. It was a smile of relief as I realized the post was ending.

But, just maybe Mr. Pawtucket is taking a real close look at this, sure it needs a lot work, but were it needs to be fixed, is lying in people's boxes in their closet. Remember back in the old days on the wow field, doing a word study, knowing in your heart that Yahweh was showing you something; that is what needs to sent to Mr. Pawtucket; then we can add to this. This can never be copy righted, because it is always growing, with peoples dreams, "I know Yahweh showed me something he."

But, just maybe one person is following along with this, just maybe. Maybe I can being a smile to just one person, for that smile, maybe they might let me do this.

Maybe. But eventually I try to read everyones posts. I have this thing where I value everyone's input. If someone's presenting their own viewpoint on the bible I like to read and consider it. I'm not sure about some of them, like the Cult of Zero, and Roy's posts are always fun. I even read all of James Trimm's posts. All three of them make longer posts as well. All three have different approaches to believing what they do, or saying the things they say.

I'm gathering that your point is that you're sort of trying to coalesce your thoughts on what you have read, and how you understand it, but I'm not really sure what your point is. Not really. It just seems to be a sort of personal commentary on a passage of scripture. You'd probably be the best person to ask though, about what this all means to you, and why you're sharing it.

So I'll ask. Why are you typing up the long segments? What's the importance of it to you?

ever curious

Back in 1985, I tried to show this life to the way, but they kick me out. I said, that life in John 10:10 is not this life we have now, it is that life that the Father has within himself, in John 5:24or25 one of them two, and Yeshua was to have that life within himself. So I try to show how Yeshua got that life, "The Author" of geting that life. Chapter and Verse, so I put everything I have been stubbing and bubbling with over the years, and put it in one Chapter and Verse, just to mock at the way. Their is a group of words in the greek, where they changed the meanings of those words, so I changed them back to what they used to be. I sent those gospels twice to the way, one time on a gray hound, I got dropped off in a ally in Sidney, OH., and my Father got me ride on Hwy. 29; that was a trip, some sharif looking dude ran me off. Then I sent to them by mail, shot down in flames. Christine Hayes teaches a course, it is a free down load from Yale, the way is not teaching what they should be. I just thought it would be kind cool, to do what the way should be doing, reasoning out of the scriptures. I just thought it would so cool, by the time the way realizes, Christine Hayes made them rewrite their books, and before they can packet it up and sell it, it is here on the GreaseSpot Cafe. I have enough on here to stop the way from copy righting, these covered up truths.

Back in 1985, I tried to show this life to the way, but they kick me out. I said, that life in John 10:10 is not this life we have now, it is that life that the Father has within himself, in John 5:24or25 one of them two, and Yeshua was to have that life within himself. So I try to show how Yeshua got that life, "The Author" of geting that life. Chapter and Verse, so I put everything I have been stubbing and bubbling with over the years, and put it in one Chapter and Verse, just to mock at the way. Their is a group of words in the greek, where they changed the meanings of those words, so I changed them back to what they used to be. I sent those gospels twice to the way, one time on a gray hound, I got dropped off in a ally in Sidney, OH., and my Father got me ride on Hwy. 29; that was a trip, some sharif looking dude ran me off. Then I sent to them by mail, shot down in flames. Christine Hayes teaches a course, it is a free down load from Yale, the way is not teaching what they should be. I just thought it would be kind cool, to do what the way should be doing, reasoning out of the scriptures. I just thought it would so cool, by the time the way realizes, Christine Hayes made them rewrite their books, and before they can packet it up and sell it, it is here on the GreaseSpot Cafe. I have enough on here to stop the way from copy righting, these covered up truths.

Dude, from the looks of it you have a gospel account above copied word for word, and the only difference is you've translated God to Yahweh, Jesus to Yeshua, and Peter to Cephas. So you're copying down word for word a Hebrew version of one of the gospels? I'm really not following you here. You took an online course in "Introduction to the Old Testament" from Christine Hayes online? Here? http://oyc.yale.edu/religious-studies/introduction-to-the-old-testament-hebrew-bible/content/downloads

And you visited TWI HQ trying to convince them of something but the Sheriff kicked you out? Dude, what are you seeking? What are you trying to accomplish?

That bus trip was in 2000, to the way, to show them what I was trying to write on the gospels. 6 months ago I stumbled crossed this Christine Hayes; that woman is a trip, mind bedding stuff. That is why most of Chapter1 and 2 in that Hebrews is gone, in that writing I did, that stuff in not in the TANAKH.