GreaseSpot Cafe

Ghost Whisperer

Dot Matrix

Okay, yes I do watch it off and on. So, throw me out of the corps... However, I am so confused by the story line - I am ready to give up watching do to THAT!

Okay, Melisa's husband Jim Dies... Then comes back in that weird guy. Then, how did he come back as himself as HE WAS DEAD?

Then, she is expecting a child - then the dang kid is about 6 years old.... What happened from birth to the corps -- I mean birth to SIX YEARS OLD?

HELP ME--

God first

thanks Dot Matrix

they feed some of bull where can back and take someone body that just where the old person goes to the light and Jim takes his place

this is nothing but hog wash but i like the show

yes they speed up the growth of her son so you can think i just not know

i guess show business has to have a way to kill of people and still have them

maybe it would better if done like Bewitch did it

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Her husband only looks like her first husband to her - when you see his reflection (at least for a while) he looks like the guy who's body he took over.

I think they sorta jumped the shark with it.

Java - Jim was the weird guy and she only knew he was Jim then - one day I watch and Jim is actually Jim again -- am I wrong? Yeah they jumped 5 sharks -- and I hate to say it but the son being 6 after he was just born - creeps me out!

Thanks Roy, yeah I do not BELIEVE it - but I do watch it... off and on...

You just couldn't miss one show or you'd get all confused and whatnot...

Okay, her husband died, but at the same time another guy was dying and her husband's spirit jumped into the other guy's body. But he had amnesia and didn't know he was her husband and he didn't have memories of this other guy either.

No...nooooo...I don't wanna go to the light!