GreaseSpot Cafe

who or what should da board apologize to or for what?

Ham

Maybe they just don't have a clue. Mr(?) linder (or replacement) please put these in the suggestion box..

1. Incorporating "union busting" corporate tactics exhibited in the nineties. Setting employee against employee, follower against follower. And giving *employees* cut rate wages, little health care or retirement packages, while wallowing in utter opulence for your own greedy selves..

2. Turning a blind eye to loy's, and many other bigwigs bad behavior, covering and enabling ungodliness, while MY abs continued rolling into the cesspool, thinking it was somehow a godly cause..

3. Not allowing *your* people to enjoy a *somewhat* normal life. That is, buying a home, participating in community activities with their children, integrating themselves into an at least partially godly society (that is, far more godly than a group with pimps and thugs in the top tier)

4... while sending your kids to the best educational ventures that suit them, and their talents.. at the *believer's* expense..

Yeah.. one of HA's kids went to Devries. On who's dime? I know academically he wasn't suited to a big university.. glad someone figured that out.. but still..

5. Families you divided.. trying to figure out who the weaker(?) party was.. that is, the one who would eventually bolt from the pressure your organization was impressing..

I call that "destructive testing" by the way.. pun intended and not..

I'd say more, but these are just a few starters to put in the suggestion box.. if there still is one..

I'm at peace. The real question is, are you?

but no, I'm not waiting for any response. Or refund.

:biglaugh:

Let's see...

they could apologize to people who were booted for communicating with "outies" (since that is allowed now)

they could apologize to people who were booted over their financial situations (since they have backed off that hard-line now)

they could apologize to anyone who endured the 90's under Martindale's regime (since they are 'kinder and gentler' now)

they could apologize to everyone who's tapes, books, and other productions were trashed and purged (since they aren't doing that with Martindale's crap)

they could apologize to every spouse who was forced to endure a terrible marriage because they 'took a vow before God', and to every couple they broke up because of 'unbelief'

they could... oh heck, let's cut to the chase... they should just apologize for still existing!!