GreaseSpot Cafe

Joe Woods

wasway

quote:
Originally posted by wasway:

He was Columbus in the early 90's. Went in residence about '94. Wonder if anyone knows of him?

Knew of a Joe Woods in Vermont back in the late 1970s . . . was the LC for state - married a Kathy or Karen (Hill). Saw him a couple of times since then at Rocks, but last time was years ago.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

God first

Beloved wasway

God loves you my dear friend

I was in Columbus in the early 90's. still in while Joe Wood was there

I like Joe and Lucy Wood that was in Columbus Ohio from 1989 to about 1991 or so

but I do not know were they are either

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

• 3 weeks later...

So...are there two???

Entering the 8th corps at Emporia, I had three roomates in my first room. The other 8th corps I recently discovered here. One of the 6th corps I have tried to get ahold of indirectly, through one of our frequent posters, but so far without success. The other 6th corps was (this was fall of 1977) Joe Woods.

• 7 months later...

The Joe Woods that was in Columbus and then on staff in the 90s was the one married to Lucy. It was in fact, Joe and Lucy Woods. They are a wonderful couple. Sorry to hear they were dropped from Corps and staff.

They must have done something spiritually right and got thrown out, who knows. I knew them both.

Eagle