GreaseSpot Cafe

so you serve the lords. What do *they* do for you?

Ham

but I haven't seen any leonid mesomorphs lately. That is the duty of the writers..

:biglaugh:

Yep. Nastiest politics I ever did see. Atmosphere of fear. Imagine being scared of a blue hair? I just couldn't stomach it. If she had morals, set a good example, actually demonstrated leadership then yes - I could spare some respect. This is a lady who takes pride in her maiden name of Fox, and likes to brag about people being "out Foxed."

so she *really* thinks she is that intelligent..

out Foxed?

She's still in kindergarten..

Wait until the eunuchs (yawn...) finally wake up..

TWI is as *boring" as watching a major league baseball game.

I mean.. you're wading through a whole heck of a lot of non-action to have the *privilege* to see some real action..

I could never follow baseball..

so she *really* thinks she is that intelligent..

My good squirrel, her and Donna think that because they move in secret that no one can figure out what they are up to. All one has to do is observe and keep their ears to the ground and you can put the pieces together. Her and Donna are really not that bright and the masses that have exited the way international since her and Donna started ramming policy through Craig's failed presidency bear me witness. Rosie and Donna knew what Craig was doing well before the scandal broke. They used that against him and pushed things through like scheduling and the debt policy, etc. Craig was not into Rosie's brand of micromanagement, though was no less a control freak.

Rosie and Donna knew what Craig was doing well before the scandal broke. They used that against him and pushed things through like scheduling and the debt policy, etc. Craig was not into Rosie's brand of micromanagement, though was no less a control freak.

so sad. they could have been a holy(?) trinity..

This deserves another thread. among "the three that rule"..

who is Father, Son,.. and holy(?) ghost..

well, loy was the son. loy, sonofvic. that leaves the other two positions open..

"The Way" (New Knoxville variety) is just the taxidermist's model, a lifeless, stuffed relic of the original. The real "The Way" (D.N.A. derivative variety) lives on in a multitude of other places and life forms, such as the denizens of Smith County.

(Don't forget to click the "donate" button.)

Edited by waysider