GreaseSpot Cafe

How many people are in The Way today?

allswellhere99

I haven't seen anything lately on the topic. How many people are employed at the Way HQ? Who are the people now in charge of the Way folks? How many people are dues-paying members of The Way?

One would be too many.

Last I heard it was around 3,000. Including children. I don't know how accurate that is. I do know that TWI is a mere shadow of what it once was.

A bit over 5 years ago it was about 3000 including children. twi tries very hard to hide their LACK of

numbers and how many members they have hemorrhaged over the last 2 decades or so.

Since they were at 3000, they have remained at "negative population growth." That means that the

numbers keep going down. They continue to have members die off (they can't help that) and leave

(they would have fewer if they were a respectable organization) while very few people join

(word gets around your group is no good) and kids that grow up in twi often leave

(some do, some don't.) The handful of kids who remain are hardly equal to the numbers who leave

or die, and the members can't AFFORD to have large numbers of children to replace the numbers.

Of course, twi has actively DISCOURAGED followers from having children. The time and money spent

raising a child is time and money twi won't see, so they say not to do it.....

then they wonder why they don't have a lot of kids growing up to be members. Only the top cadre

are encouraged to have kids- kids who are supported through excellent schools while they tell

the followers to send their kids to the cheapest schools (if they HAD kids) and to try to get

family members who never joined twi to PAY for it.

So, somewhere less than 3000, and falling. And the numbers will NEVER turn UP again.

twi's cadre is just delaying action while they siphon off all the money and comfort

they can from twi WHILE they can.