GreaseSpot Cafe

Does God hate our kind?

God first

Does God hate our kind?

08-15-2011

After reading the holy book of truth that some call lies of mankind or is the problem in our understanding of love and hate. How come to many bible verses have God killing the unbelievers and sending them to hell or the grave? Is there an easy answer to this question that has puzzle so many believers and unbelievers alike?

We go to John 10:10,11“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep” for our answer. Christ came into this fleshly world or this spiritual world which one not to steal, and to kill, and to destroy spiritually world but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy fleshly world where is life we have now. Making our inner seed more than abundantly spiritual otherwise our next life because that which we have will decay.

I am what I am otherwise that which is me will be you in the next life because I am the shepherd that leads the sheep into the next stage of life. Yes God hates our kind but in his son God has given us hope to evolve into a new life a creature of God-kind. Its not robbery to like God because we are not God but are just like a copy a twin of god.

Christ is good shepherd of God and one that owns the field of the world were we the sheep live as the creature of the field in the flesh form. We are the beasts of the field in a fleshly form but we shall change into a sheep form, which is only figured form of sheep. Christ is the one that guilds us to that changed from fleshly life to spiritual life.

What we are today is nothing next to what we will be tomorrow as the day pass bye we will awake, as a new life kind not known to flesh-kind. The Christ in us by the seed of Hope that is more to this life than what I see now. Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

God first

thanks faith no more

I am a Atheist/Christian today and always have been

God may have warned us

if everybody get truthful part of them are Atheist and part of them Christian

thank you

my Atheist brother

thank you

my Christian brother

with love and a holy kiss Roy

God first

thanks Twinky and waysider

a Atheist/Christian is atheist fleshly in the form of mankind and Christian spiritually in the form of Christ

we are all christian/atheist and atheist/christian

we have some unbelief and some things we believe in

that makes us all atheist and christian

lets get truthful

for does hate God our kind

Numbers 33:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

is this hate or you explain it to me

with love and a holy kiss Roy