GreaseSpot Cafe

Styrofoam cups for sale

Ham

We were instructed to do the same thing.

Funeral homes were just ripe for the picking..

not only flowers, but chairs. They had plenty of cold, hard metal chairs. We ran several classes with "Property of Wilson Funeral Home" stenciled on the bottom of each seat..

:biglaugh:

We were instructed to do the same thing.

Funeral homes were just ripe for the picking..

not only flowers, but chairs. They had plenty of cold, hard metal chairs. We ran several classes with "Property of Wilson Funeral Home" stenciled on the bottom of each seat..

:biglaugh:

For sure for sure.whatever it took to move the"word".

For sure for sure.whatever it took to move the"word".

One would think they would have spent some of the money they were hoarding at HQ that everyone else was giving them. Wouldn't that have been the ... uh ... how you say ... uh ... ETHICAL thing to do?

One would think they would have spent some of the money they were hoarding at HQ that everyone else was giving them. Wouldn't that have been the ... uh ... how you say ... uh ... ETHICAL thing to do?

Ethics aside, it certainly would have spoken loudly of the "abundance" of which they so loudly boasted.

The big sponge,suck everybodies life like vampires.1rst time I went to roa

my car broke down.went to some shop to get it fixed.While there had a conversation with a

older gentleman.Itold him I was on my way to a christian thing,he says the way?Problem I have with it is the young people

need to get jobs and build thier lifes insteadf of wasting it on the way,shouldv'e listened to him.

my car broke down.went to some shop to get it fixed.While there had a conversation with a

older gentleman.Itold him I was on my way to a christian thing,he says the way?Problem I have with it is the young people

need to get jobs and build thier lifes insteadf of wasting it on the way,shouldv'e listened to him.

Sage advice. Really, get jobs and quit sending them money.

Oh, he was probably a seed boy, trying to talk you out of the word. Good thing you remembered to "STAND!!!!".