GreaseSpot Cafe

TV Show Mash-Up

bfh

A) Trivia is neither mentioned nor barred in the initial post.

A description was given as an example, so it can be argued it suggested trivia was allowed.

B) We've had straight trivia clues on a number of rounds,

especially mine.

Thanks for that WordWolf. I like putting a trivia spin on things.

This show ran from 1992-1999.

Edited by Human without the bean

Yes. Helen Hunt starred with Paul Reiser who played a married couple in New York City. I liked it.

I always go back to one scene that I flash back to where Helen Hunt walks from the bathroom to the living room where Paul Riser is sitting down and without a word holds a roll of toilet paper in one hand, and inserts the holder from her other hand in the roll of toilet paper and walks away. Apparently, men were too lazy to do this.

Unfortunately, for both of them their $1,000,000 salaries only lasted for one year

when the ratings dropped and the show was canceled.

According to IMDB, this sitcom was the first tv series to reference the internet. It also holds the distinction of having the first African-American to receive an emmy for best actor in a comedy series, and to this day it is still the only time an African American has won that award.

Late70's to mid 80's tv series. It was a spin off from another series.

"Scooby-Doo"?

George

That's it.

At the end of the lyrics, Sinatra did a scat improvisation.

"Scooby dooby doo."

Iwao Takamoto, the animator who created the cartoon dog Scooby-Doo, said that he got the inspiration to name his character from Sinatra's ad-lib.

Cartoon Network's shown video of Takamoto explaining the details of inventing the cartoon,

including this detail. And the dog, of course, has said "Scooby dooby doo" a lot, as has one theme song.

At the end of the lyrics, Sinatra did a scat improvisation.

"Scooby dooby doo."

Iwao Takamoto, the animator who created the cartoon dog Scooby-Doo, said that he got the inspiration to name his character from Sinatra's ad-lib.

Cartoon Network's shown video of Takamoto explaining the details of inventing the cartoon,

including this detail. And the dog, of course, has said "Scooby dooby doo" a lot, as has one theme song.

That's interesting WordWolf. Thanks for sharing.