GreaseSpot Cafe

B G Leonard

krys

Basic something, in my opinion, is that when vp or anyone steals spiritual lessons etc. the power of the Holy Spirit does not come with the stolen material. Holy Spirit is precious and His presence is with those who walk in the kindness of the Lord. Therefore, to get the stuff in it's original context you must obtain it lspiritually legally (so to speak).

In order to get the impact of BG Leonard and JE Stiles and so many others that have been cited as veepee's "source material" you must get that stuff in the original, in my opinion.

I think I remember Leonard was once a rodeo clown and a recovering Alcoholic. btw, if he had revelation gifts(Word of Knowledge and Word of Wisdom plus discerning of spirits), shouldn't Wierwille's lodging in Calgary sounded of whistles and alarms? Wierwille proably knew well about the Red Light District and was deliberatedly staying there with his perverted sexual appetite.

I think I remember Leonard was once a rodeo clown and a recovering Alcoholic.

A quick online search shows that what you THINK may have been a bad dream after a spicy snack one night.

I find NOTHING to suggest Leonard was either a rodeo clown or an Alcoholic.

Please support such a claim if there IS support.

btw, if he had revelation gifts(Word of Knowledge and Word of Wisdom plus discerning of spirits), shouldn't Wierwille's lodging in Calgary sounded of whistles and alarms? Wierwille proably knew well about the Red Light District and was deliberatedly staying there with his perverted sexual appetite.

A) When we trust people, despite warnings from God, we can ignore warning signs from God as well

as our own instincts. Leonard was used to teaching ministers from all over, even strange ones.

So he obvioualy gave vpw the benefit of the doubt and trusted him far more than he deserved.

B) It's certainly possible that vpw knew he was in a "Red Light District", but it's equally possible

that he just went for the cheapest hotel he could find in the area, and didn't find out why it

was cheap. vpw had a history for being incredibly cheap whenever he actually had to pay for

something, and generous whenever it was someone else paying for it. I know I don't know the

Red Light District in ANY city, not even Manhattan (which used to be easy to spot.) I also know

it's easy now to check and see if a hotel has a reputation online, but that's no guarantee now

anyone will know it. The evidence supports either idea- vpw was too cheap to check, or vpw

wanted a sleazy motel on purpose. I think it's a smaller jump that he was just very cheap.

(Not that he was any less a pervert, but it takes work to find a "Red Light District" in a city

and I don't think vpw had information resources to tell that back then.)