GreaseSpot Cafe

Why would TWI not do this?

Naten00

Why do they not have anyone ''educated and knowledgeable about biblical matters" speak at HQ?

hahahahahahahaa!!!

Because that would reveal just how STUPID (and I always tell my kids not to use this word but dammit I have to)

THEIR RESEARCH (cough cough) I mean , PLAGIARISM is.....and how LITTLE they know about the fluidity or beauty of the scriptures.

Remember, TWI teaches what they want you to know. Most lay Tweeples do NOT know how to put the scriptures together beyond the TWI tape recordings playing in their heads. We prided ourselves for our biblical knowledge. In reality, we were at the bottom of the pool.

Any bunny trail taken off the beaten path of Wayweirllian bible speak and they would be LOST. Deer in the headlight moments would be very noticable.

It would be a fine day.anim-smile.gif

*off topic* SEED boys. This is one topic that helped our exit. IF the devil can only copy what God has done, then, how in the world could there be SEED boys in the OT? Seed (Holy Spirit) not available until Pentecost.

Now you can say that Adam and Eve originally had spirit. But then, the devil got to produce all these progeny while GOD ALMIGHTY had to wait thousands of years to produce his awaiting man's redemption?

(new thread?)

*off topic* SEED boys. This is one topic that helped our exit. IF the devil can only copy what God has done, then, how in the world could there be SEED boys in the OT? Seed (Holy Spirit) not available until Pentecost.

Now you can say that Adam and Eve originally had spirit. But then, the devil got to produce all these progeny while GOD ALMIGHTY had to wait thousands of years to produce his awaiting man's redemption?

(new thread?)

-----------------------------------------------

Now, see, there you go again, trying to use logic to explain Way Doctrine. Did you miss that session on Eve's fall from grace or something?

:biglaugh:

Edited by waysider

Seed.. well, seed is cool.

at least from what I learned from a wonderful person.. nuts otherwise, as us all..

you put da seed in the earth, and it grows.. furnishes some kind of produce. ANYTHING that grows thus from the earth is supposed to be kosher..

• 1 month later...

thanks outie you're so right

bliss, how are you? it's blissful to see you :wub:

HI EXCIE!!!!!!

sorry, don't get on here much. I have way too many plates spinning. I am good. Still realing from all the BS at TWI but, not paying them much mind.

Hope you are well!!!!!

xoxo

seeds, Ham, funny. :)