GreaseSpot Cafe

When is the last time you people dusted around here?

Seth R.

Not much has changed since 29 September 2010 my last post.

Oh now don't get all excited I'm not "back" it's just that I'm coming up on 20 years since going WOW to Fort Meyers Fla. I got to remembering all you folks from Way Dale and those crazy days of real drunken madness online so angry so victimized.

I figured I'd visit and see what is going on, I want to thank you all for talking me through it, I'm not that guy anymore, and I'm happy.

I'm still an atheist, still loving atheism.

Anyone want to catch up with me I'm on facebook seth.i.rosen don't add me to any groups, I don't care about rehashing the TWI days I've moved on to doing all the stuff TWI told us not to do, and it's F'ing sweet.

Seth

Hey-

it sounds like the GSC did its job, then!

Part of it is to inform strangers so they never step into twi's trap.

Part of it is to show twi'ers that there's life outside twi-and it's better than in twi.

Part of it is to show twi escapees that there's life outside twi-and it's better than in twi.

If you're having a good life free of twi, then hey, I'm all for that!

• 1 month later...

what wordwolf said!

i hear ya man. i remember those days of waydale madness in here. it was cool! i miss it. emotions were high because the veil of twi's deception was finally torn down and people were p!ssed!!!

my own experience on the wow field and in twi also had the same effect on me.it turned me athiest.

good to see ya posting though.maybe some of the old crew will start finding there way back here once word gets out GS will stay up and running.

who knows! maybe even Garth will show up!or even mike!now that's entertainment baby.

Edited by faith no more

• 2 months later...

Earlier this week I was feeling down and was going to start a new thread about it. Decided not, thought I'd just deal with it, I did. So there I dealt with my own stuff and just have to say it's great to be out of TWI. I got some of the worst advise from twi people, pray, speak in tongues, are you tithing? Maybe your believing is off.

Yeah thanks whatever.

LOL

Seth