GreaseSpot Cafe

For a Cut of Personality..

Ham

the vicster ended up being a rather, cold, boring dud. A little boring nothing.. briefly supported by a few quasi intellectual researchers of sorts.

Just saying..

even though I figured out how to keep my eyes physically open through 36 hours of pfal.. it generally could be described as a snooze fest.

As far as an energetic, well informed, genuinely concerned "leader".. we chose poorly, did we not?

:biglaugh:

and if you don't mind me adding before any other replies..

what kind of a snooze fest the offshoots offer as well. Including that of former way corps, confederate with the offspring of those of the wierwille name..

I wonder how "electrifying" the presentation can be, endured during the hot sweltering months in rural Mississippi.

You just need some corn starch. You know. Google "corn starch" and "kesey". You'll find it..

I am so horribly bad this evening, this is only destined to go downhill. Moderators, please take notice.

Yes, it is slowly (or quickly) going "south". Depending upon your point of view..

at least half of us are spared. Women are spared Kesey's miracle cure to sweltering judicial lack of comfort.

All.. to endure another sixty to ninety minutes of religious and political verbiage.. at the feet of.. a rank amateur. But *we* can endure it.. bring it on brother.. because *we* have cornstarch.