GreaseSpot Cafe

Interesting counter.

Ham

• 3 weeks later...

Never seen that before. They say they started counting from 10,000 BC and that they figure there have been 106 billion people who existed up to the present day. I've never heard any biblical based estimate of all time population EXCEPT...John Hendricks had a seminar about the hope. In it he thought there have been 20 billion people all time. Since the bible starts human life at 4,000 BC, then I guess the number would be smaller than the 106 billion worldometer guesses. Either way, who cares?

BTW John Hendricks only mentioned that "statistic" to support his belief that, ultimately, there are positions of authority there for the taking in the world which is to come. Just get committed and, by God, you'll be a CEO in heaven. He didn't say those exact words; that's just the drift I got from them. Jesus did promise his disciples they'd get rewards and sit on 12 thrones judging the 12 tribes of Israel...something like that. Who knows?

Hey, I guess TWI did its bit for keeping population down - with its directives as to when couples could have children - no kids permitted before age 35 - which is getting on a bit for a woman, it's easier to have a child when a woman is younger.