GreaseSpot Cafe

Wierwille was a walking contradiction

skyrider

When someone talks for a living, preaches for a paycheck and schmoozes for adulation.....

you can be sure that he contradicts himself ALOT.

Step back and look at his life. Yeah, step back......and connect the dots.

What he was quoted as saying in plaf......was scripted for good measure.

What he wholesale plagiarized from others.....he couldn't replicate in living.

What sounded good to an audience..........was violated in the motorcoach.

What one mistook as spiritual maturity....was deceptive mastery.

Even the man's epitaph was spoken to mask a life of deception and arrogance.

And......if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Wierwille contradicted himself all the time.

Wierwille was a walking contradiction. That’s one of the reasons criticism didn’t stick to him. If someone said “he said this” then someone else could say “Well, he also said that”.

Wierwille told us we should stay with the group, no matter what. Let disagreements go.

Wierwille broke away from his group and started his own and was applauded for it.

Wierwille told us to believe and it would come to pass and that “wishing” was for losers.

Wierwille’s whole life is summed up in “I wish I were the man I knew to be”.

Wierwille told us not to have “private interpretation”, let the word interpret itself.

Wierwille consistently offered up his own opinion of the word and it became gospel.

Wierwille told us not to ask God for signs because God didn’t work that way and devil spirits would be more than happy to give us one.

Wierwille bragged how he asked God to show him white hearts, black hearts, horserace winners, etc. One of the greatest incidents he would use to show his relationship with God was a requested snow storm.

And the list goes on.

Wierwille told us not to ask God for signs because God didn’t work that way and devil spirits would be more than happy to give us one.

Wierwille bragged how he asked God to show him white hearts, black hearts, horserace winners, etc. One of the greatest incidents he would use to show his relationship with God was a requested snow storm.

So.....veepee asked to see signs and BINGO.

Remember what he said......he didn't know anything about the manifestations and WANTED TO LEARN

how to 'walk by the spirit.' Well, according to his definitions.......wasn't it the devil

that was answering his requests?

He sees black hearts in individuals. He sees white hearts in others.

He wins at the horse track [sure, I believe that wasn't some bs story :biglaugh: ]

Why didn't he share his black snowstorm SIGN in pfal?

He said members of the Way Corps should retain their individuality.

But the Corps program endeavored to churn out obediant Weirwille/Martindale robots.

(Which reminds me - some of the 6th Corps were rounding off the corners of their nametags and were reproved for it).

Edited by outandabout

outie boutie. how are you? i think you are so great

i remember so many people trying to make themselves individuals with their stupid tags. put a heart on it. a sunflower. the rounded corners. how sweet

wierwille a walking contradiction? jesus mary and joseph. how bout a lying laying down contradiction never mind walking

he was a pig molester of girl and women and starry eyed followers

he makes me sick

outie boutie. how are you? i think you are so great

i remember so many people trying to make themselves individuals with their stupid tags. put a heart on it. a sunflower. the rounded corners. how sweet

wierwille a walking contradiction? jesus mary and joseph. how bout a lying laying down contradiction never mind walking

he was a pig molester of girl and women and starry eyed followers

he makes me sick

Hi, ex, nice to see you.