GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Raf

Dr Fu Manchu         Grigori Rasputin        Mycroft Holmes       Jonathan Blair        Bernard Day             Chris Lewis       Sir Felix Raybourne       Georges Seurat       Harry Cooper        Lt Cdr Dick Raikes, RN      Karaga Pasha           John Preston       Franz Vermes      Gil Rossi                 Charles Highbury

Sir Henry Baskerville        Father Bartolomeu        Count Ludwig Karnstein     Professor Karl Meister               

Franklyn Marsh       Fu Manchu      Lord George Jeffreys         Mycroft Holmes       Lord Summerisle

• 2 weeks later...

Alexi Karamazov               Peter Gifford                  Capt. Harrison Byers

Adam Cramer                    Bob Wilson                      Paul DeVinger

David Koster                       John Adams                  William J Baxter

Jeff Cable                           Gary Baylor                      Buck Murdock

George

Alexi Karamazov               Peter Gifford                  Capt. Harrison Byers

Adam Cramer                    Bob Wilson                      Paul DeVinger

David Koster                       John Adams                  William J Baxter

Jeff Cable                           Gary Baylor                      Buck Murdock

Thomas Hooker                  Stan Fields                   Walter Bascom

George (giveaways on the next round)

No need for the next round.

"Buck Murdock" rang a bell.  He was in charge of the lunar colony in that movie.  So, "Thomas Hooker" is better known as "TJ Hooker."  Walter Bascom, IIRC, was from Boston Legal.

That makes this that star of the movie "Incubus",  Bill Shatner!

Correct answer, though a couple of missed assignations.  Walter Bascom was his role in Tek War; he was Denny Crane in Boston Legal.  (That would have been one of the giveaways.)  He was Jeff Cable in Barbary Coast.  He was also Bob Wilson in the more memorable of his two Twilight Zone episodes.  Incidentally, the J in TJ Hooker stood for Jefferson.

Warp speed, Mr. Wolf!

George

(Twilight Zone) I assume Bob Wilson was the one on the airplane. Personally, I prefer the episode where he's in the coffee shop in that little town. 

Ok, I just promised myself, about an hour or so ago, to post this actor next.

Herbert Little       Richard Peabody       Nathan Wyeth      Tom Keller    William Walton      Billy Vargas      

Wynn Scott        Sheb Sheppard         Alan Raimy          Fred Niceman      Charles Rothenberg    Tony Gateworth         Rolo Rockwell      Brice Cummings       Henry Hollowhead       Daniel Clamp    A.J. Pattle     Derek Mills   

Herbert Little       Richard Peabody       Nathan Wyeth      Tom Keller    William Walton      Billy Vargas      

Wynn Scott        Sheb Sheppard         Alan Raimy          Fred Niceman      Charles Rothenberg    Tony Gateworth         Rolo Rockwell      Brice Cummings       Henry Hollowhead       Daniel Clamp    A.J. Pattle     Derek Mills   

Goddard Marx         John Jeckyll      James Jeckyll    Rogers Henry        Bennett Hale      Yuri Moskvin       Bill Gates      Franz Mueller    Richard Behrens     Andrew Durbin       Ned Miller       Verad Dax       Samuel Craft      Declan Gage       Jared Andrews       Theodore "Teddy" Maddox    Edward Nygma

After this, I think the roles jump to "obvious" answers.    

4 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Verad Dax, actually.  Deep Space 9 used to show here every morning.  I suppose Lionel Luthor would have been one of the "obvious" roles.

George

That, old man Sivana, and Jason Woodrue.    

We just caught that episode of DS9 recently, and I was surprised that Glover was there, since I didn't recognize him until I was looking for him specifically.   In his roles as Verad/ Verad Dax (which made the role possible to recognize, since the last name "Dax" is a lot more obvious) and Daniel Clamp, I saw him and he didn't look like I tend to remember him.  So, it never registered to me that he played either. 

Your turn!