GreaseSpot Cafe

dear friends

year2027

God I hope

11\10\2015

Dear friends

I do not know why I am written you maybe I hope you will care enough to help me write our government from President of the USA to the governor of each state there and everyone in-between. I known they would hear because of my poor written skills but a least I try over and over. Here what I what want you to write about putting cameras on our schools which would do more good than putting on our law officers.

By putting cameras in schools it help stop child Predators in our school and child bullying could be wipe out. Two things that every good parent wants but there more ways it can help us when a child shows signs of home abuse the child protective services could watch the film. The courts could review the child in action and law officer could fix before it got to late.

Now who could watch the children parent of child unless has a legal right to banned then from watching unless the parent is known child Predators. What would a child in the school otherwise your child in the school would give you right to watch your child only. Plus teacher of the children of that very class room, social workers from the child protective services, policer officer when there a reason of a crime and the courts when it is needed.

Where would they watch the film today wireless security cameras can view over the internet each person would have get their sign name and password where the child going to school. Which would have you watching your own child that way you could reproof your own child if needed. You could also report a bullying and a teacher that is a Predator to the child protective services and the cops.

This would give the child morals that the child might not learn on the child own otherwise if the child becomes a policer officer the child be better officer. It does not matter what the child wants to do in life the child will know right from but it is still up each child to do right. The crime would go down after year after year the world would get better by doing this one thing.

Which is better putting cameras on policer where there no one to review to watch I once ask for the film recored in the officer car to prove whether I did something or not. Cameras take out guess work which would prove who did wrong but they courts did give me right to view the film made by the car. Plus cops with no morals will learn how to hide when they want to hurt you but policer officers with moral would be fare to you.

A bad policer is a bad police officer and morals do not mean nothing to him but a good policer officer would be fare to all because they have morals. So please write this to your government in your words if you agree with me and if you do not write that too. I wrote this because there was a I was the child that was teacher Predators and I was the child that was destroy by bullying by my classmates because of my speech. I do not want to live anymore but I tried to help did you even try to help.

thank you

Roy Perry

Hello, Roy, it is nice to see you back here again after so long. You haven't been around for a while.

I don't know about schools, but certainly in the UK some nurseries/pre-schools have CCTV that the parents can log into. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad one. Perhaps it is the additional confidence that it gives some parents, that they are able to observe their child should they so choose - rather than them actually observing their child.

But there will always be places that there aren't CCTV cameras, where children can be abused, bullied or molested.

But there will always be places that there aren't CCTV cameras, where children can be abused, bullied or molested.

I'm not sure if that's resignation, or perhaps a reason to do nothing.

We can't catch all burglars, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't catch the ones we can.

We can't deport all criminal invaders of our country, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't get rid of any of them.

Roy makes an interesting case for school cameras. I suppose how one feels about it depends on where on the liberty-security spectrum one's personal ideology lies. It would be hard to dispute that such cameras would offer protection for children (and for teachers, actually). It's the potential for abuse (who could REALLY have access to the video?) which makes it problematic.

George

George, simple statement of fact. I'm just saying that even where there are lots of CCTV cameras, there are still blind spots in spaces where there are cameras, and some places (like toilets!) that you wouldn't really want them. Those who wish to bully and abuse others soon locate the "blind spots."

I don't know whether having cameras around is a good thing or a bad thing. Who has access to the footage?

Certainly in the UK, there are few public places you can go where there aren't at least a few CCTV cameras. People and nefarious activities have been identified from security cameras attached to ("protecting") shops, bank teller machines, homes, within cars, you name it.

And in schools, many children nowadays own mobile phones and are skilled at using them. And in fact, mobiles (cellphones) are themselves often used as a means of bullying other schoolkids.

Where I live, public schools already use cameras extensively. Virtually every inch of a school can be seen, with the exception of areas where privacy is expected, such as restrooms, private counselling rooms and the like. They are not monitored "live" and captured data is recorded over after a certain amount of time. So, unless there are used to address a specific incident or matter of concern, their value is actually somewhat limited.

God frist

Hi Twinky, GeorgeStGeorge, and waysider

I glad cameras are used where Twinky and waysider live but there are not there where I live

and who is watching them a teacher that can white what she wants

the parents should be the ones watching them

The child protective services, policer officers, parents, and courts when it is needed.

It should be keep 60 days or more

We have hard drives that can hold it today

It not 1960 anymore

the police officer watches himself or other policer officers that a joke

the school system white washes everything

A internet cameras cost about $200.00

D-Link DCS-930L mydlink-Enabled Wireless-N Network Camera

you used your computer to log in over the internet with log in and password for each cameras

then you can record it on your hard drive and get recorded by Email

because each cameras has memory drive

it at your Best Buy

Now the schools could get it cheater and parents could get by Email

It simple but who waches must be parents first if they no legal reason they cannot

Sure there be children that learn where are not film

and teachers sure someone that be a few that can view but how many people are there that good

but we do something where more children like me

where life has no meaning

I know to much what children can do

I got help down in schools and hit by 6 others kid when I try to go the bathroom

I got made fun every time the where the smoke room now it teacher break room

The teacher was to watch me and the other children

I cry everyday I want to die everyday Let me at least try to help other from losing their mind like me

let it be put into the few good parent where are

Roy

I'd completely agree with you that if CCTV is to be used, it ought to be kept for longer than 24 hrs before recording over it. There are various ways to record information and storage is reasonably cheap nowadays.

Nobody can right the wrongs done to you, Roy, but the Healer of Broken Hearts can surely work wonders. Truly.

It's good (and healing) for you to push for this to protect other children currently going through the school system.

Hi Roy. It is nice to see you back here. I'm so sorry about all those times people made fun of you. Twinky is right! I know from experience how God can heal broken hearts.

Cameras are a useful tool to oversee school and other places where somebody could intrude into normal surroundings and disturb them. They are also good for checking crime scenes and possibly finding the thief etc. And, of course the tapes should be kept long enough to do some good.

You're a good man, Roy, with a good heart.