GreaseSpot Cafe

lcm is "copped out"

insurgent

according to wc in the area, lcm was put on probation, but he has not been responding to any admonitions. He is basically considered "copped out" and given up on by twi.

On a completely separate note: how would wayfers feel if they knew that their hard earned abs was buying houses for people when they can't afford to even save toward buying a house?

nothing is said in public so they can keep records on who is asking what and how often. I'm sure I'm on the watch list.

People aren't allowed to ask questions and if the leadership thinks they can push the askers around then they are told "It's none of your business."

twi shares what they want to share and nothing more. what they do share is speculative and sounds like a half-truth. More and more people are realizing that which is why more and more people are coming to the internet to get answers. I hope they keep coming.

Hey Excathedra I think the Corps Household News Letter is printed on a 3X5 card now since they don't have anyone left it saves paper.

Craig was droped from active Corps Status when he was ousted. So he is no longer Corps so according to her husbands edict of July 1994 any spouse married to a non Corps person is also dropped from active Corps. So that would make Donna Non Corps as well. So why is she living in the Corps Chalet as a non Corps?

Things that make you go HMMMMM

Without Coffee

I Would Have No Personality At All

17_1_14.gif LOVE FROM THE DOVE....

I'm Not A Complete Idiot Some Parts Are Missing

UH, insurgent, TWI is buying houses for INDIVIDUALS,

but they can't provide care for the founder's wife in her own home, because it goes against their non-profit status???? icon_eek.gif????

And Rosalie, tell Donna she can't live at HQ anymore, like every other Corps person whose spouse was kicked off of grounds, including me.

Hypocrites.

Shaz

Craig a copout? But he's a thoroughbred! Remember? How could anybody forget? He was always reminding us. (It might account for the horse....!)

If believing equals receiving, and confession of belief yields receipt of confession, then his drapes WILL be fire-engine red and he WILL be a greasespot by midnight, because nobody said it with more conviction than Mr. Spittymouth. Was that midnight thing local time?

Be careful not to step in him, but if you do, please wipe your feet before you come in. And maybe burn your shoes. And the doormat.

quote:
Craig a copout? But he's a thoroughbred! Remember? How could anybody forget? He was always reminding us. (It might account for the horse....!)

What the he|| does that mean?? I never heard that, but I wasn't around for his administration. Please give me some details.

Martindale was very conscious of his "superiority," and thought of himself as chosen by God for his exceptional talents and abilities and discipline etc.

If you missed his "administration," you missed an arrogant jock (by his behavior) lording his authority over a lot of naive followers.

That's about it, Jim.

Dear all, and especially Excathedra. . .

hope i spelled all okay.. . i'm on my 2nd bottle of chardonney and really i think i mispelled that!

anyhoo. . . i loved what you said, Ex, "your dorkness" i think is what you said referring to darkness, which i TOTALLY agree with -- that the way is run by DARKNESS -- sad as it is. . . . i see it as your dorkiness!! hahahahah..

i will continue in a moment -- as soon as i remember what it was yuuuuuu said!!

hee hee

OH, i remember what i wanted to way. . . i mean, say,

the ONLY thing that never changed was having sex. did i seplll that right?? everything else could change, be rearranged, peeple come and go, but that was the one thing that never changed. . .

never. . .

never. . .

and really, i don't care, except that it was and probably still is (i'm sure) such a lie. . .

just because the big guy is "OUT" and not at HQ doesn't mean a darn thang!!

i'm very confident that all is just as it was. . . that NEVER changes. . .

that is why i left, i mean cleft!!!

it just never changes. . .

and the "joe blow believer" in the little town loving God with the little fellowship would never know. . .

it never changes.

IT IS SUCH A LIE. . .

it is the biggest lie. . . i was surprised that LP left!!!!!

he was one of the biggest offenders!!

his "better half" must half found out -- she always wore the pants in the family. she was meeeeeen.

quote: Craig a copout? But he's a thoroughbred! Remember? How could anybody forget? He was always reminding us. (It might account for the horse....!)

What the he|| does that mean?? I never heard that, but I wasn't around for his administration. Please give me some details.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim,

1977 or 1978 LCM traveled around the country visiting limb homes, promoting the Way Corps. I was at such a meeting...he said, "the corps is for spiritual thoroughbreds...when you come in, hit the ground running!" He was yelling as his manner was.

As a result the way corps grew...for better or worse.

Now he might live in a $138,000 house that was bought by TWI outside of Toledo.

Time heals all wounds....time wounds all heals.

What goes around, comes around.

The wheel of God's justice may grind slow, but it grinds fine.

IMHO, I don't think any of them, loy boy, or the bot believe in God. if they did, they wouldn't do what they do becuase they know what will happen to them in the end. we will all have to answer for what we did, do now, and do in the future, and if they believe in God they do these things willingly and against Gods own people.

I would love to see a 'MARCH' on HQ of all the outties. theres so many of us ohio would have to call out the national guard. if anyone wants to, I'll stand in front. icon_smile.gif:)-->