GreaseSpot Cafe

CRF

wyteduv58

My husband and I have been fellowshipping with CRF for about 2-3 years and are very blessed with them John does teach the truth that Dr. taught and leaves the garbage out. He is very kind and loving and never asks for money, in fact he taught that the tithe went out when the NT came Jesus taught about sharing not tithing.

He says we share what we can afford and if we can't afford to then we don't, and God will not spit on us either. He also teaches stuff that he has learned thru research and thru others that teach him and if he thinks its right on he will teach it. I for one am glad for John and his uconditional love for people. He even send tapes for free if you can't afford them.

Dovey....proud owner of two low riders...Dovey's Doxies...... too dumb to post pics http://gscafe.com/groupee/forums?s=9716057...a&ul=4846073735

John was my LC in South Carolina. He was a great guy. His enthusiasm for God always impressed me. I don't follow his ministry simply because I don't know much about it. But I have always had respect for him.

I think he is the only one that I really believed that he had a one on one relationship with God. This man would always blow my mind.

Dovey, I'm happy to hear that he is continuing with his love and enthusiasm. If you ever talk to him tell him I said hi!!!

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

Relating to another thread on CRF, which was on page two at the time I am posting, I think the testimony presented here...telling the truth about yourself and your own experiences...is a lot more valuable than rumors...which is basically trying to tell about others and their experiences without having gone through it yourself. Testimony can be good or bad. So can rumors, to be honest. Either way, the former is a lot more informational.

OK, Vickles, I borrowed some of the phraseology on your tag at the bottom of your post...hope you don't sue me for a copyright violation, especially since I am acknowledging the source.

God

Hi All

I heard good things about the CRF group and I want to meet them and know them personally

I wrote them a lettler because I am sure they are a loving family

But this loving post gives me even more reasons to want to get to know them one on one

Thanks to you Wyteduv58 and friend from Another Way which has a lot of love too I know about this loving group

with love Roy

With love and peace Roy

Roy, The easiest way to get some tapes is thru Craig Cushingham, he is Johns right hand man and takes care of tapes and seminars. He is one of my hubby's best friends and turned us on to CRF. If you want to just tell him you are a friend of Terry S from Covina, ca. his address is: christian Research and Fellow ship, P.O. box 670853....Marietta Ga. 30066 Craig will send you tapes and books. And if you want to be a fellowship coordinater, he will send you the tapes to get you going. I hope this helps you. Love Dovey

Dovey....proud owner of two low riders...Dovey's Doxies...... too dumb to post pics http://gscafe.com/groupee/forums?s=9716057...a&ul=4846073735

hey dovey,

Craig was my wow brother!!! What a small world...Please tell craig I said hello and if he wants my e-mail please give it to him...I haven't talked to him for years!

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

x10, He doesn't teach the absent Christ and along with God Jesus is the center of his teachings. I'm not sure what you mean about "mechanical" stuff. Could you explain that please,

read 1Cor:15:45/ 15:36-47 This is good to read. It explains the first Adam was a quickining soul and Jesus the last Adam is the quickening spirit.

I also don't understand about the "absent" Christ either, never unserstood it then and still don't. But sssshhhh I don't want all you good folks to think I'm a dunce, a moron, a squeezehead and worse.

Love ya X10, Dovey

Thanks, duvy, for the reply.

By the "mechanical stuff" I meant, the "law of believing," and giving=God HAS to give back to us, those sorts of things. Like if we do certain things, then God HAS to act. I guess I think of "mechanical stuff" as being the opposite of having a close relationship. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Hi EW, CRF stands for Christian research and fellowship, and is run by a wonderful man of God named John Hendricks. I don't know if they have a website yet but I hear they are working one.

My hubby and I have been with him now for about 2-3 years and are very happy with him, he teaches the good stuff from TWI and leaves the rest alone.

But to tell you the truth I know more about his teachings than I do about him, altho there seems to be alot of people that hold him in high regard.

I'm gonna try to get hubby to post on this subject cuz he knows