GreaseSpot Cafe

What Have You Kept From PFAL?

ex10

Hey johniam. What god Do you serve? Remember that from PFAL. I see how God's own people, those to whom He bled His heart out to treated Him from stories in the Old Testamnent. I am trying to learn from the Holy Scriptures. Are you? Hmm, "he that is not with me is against me" comes to mind.

To be born again of God's spirit and then be such a coward and spit in God's face, figuratively speaking, is being worse than the children of Israel who lived in the Old Testament. They were not born again of God's spirit, it was not yet available.

My gollegee, have you never read the book of Hebrews? Where did you get your bible? From the bottom of a form of godliness without the power of God cereal box? Do you throw out anything has to do with discipline? Two words come to mind then, bas tard. icon_redface.gif:o-->

I am aware we live in an age of grace. So be a pansy all your life or take a stand? Johniam you can't back up your toughie words. Read the Word..."so shall I be in person...what will ye shall I come with a rod" like one would with his little kids, whom he loves by the way, "or gentless and the spirit of meekness." Now I know that may not be word for word but you can look it up then correct me so you feel like a bonifide man of God then. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Christianity is still at best a game. Not worth dying for, not worth living for. C'mon johniam. Since you think I serve strange gods and not the one true God. I call you out. Let's go to the canvass! Put me in my place with all the love and tenderness of brother in Christ. You can do it! (remember Kelly Strugs from the olympics?) God bless the USA and God bless greasespots!

I have not yet to fight. Who said that anyways?

God love ya johniam, now, up like a man. Let's get down to it here. icon_smile.gif:)-->

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I'm sooooo glad to be finally free of the "The Bible is God's Word" mentality. It seems to give a$$holes carte-blanche to advocate legalism and bully people.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike:

Jerry,

So, all those pagan murderers throughout history are closet Bible thumpers?

Mike. When you decide to ask an intelligent question instead of spewing rhetoric, I might answer it.

Jerry, that's fair. I was in a feisty mood. It just seemed that you too were painting with a broad brush. Jesus Christ believed that the written Word was worth mastering. I don't think he's the only exception to your proposed rule. When that Word is rightly divided and acted on in love the scenario you depicted is NOT inevitable.

I wouldn't mind if he were Craig. Craig's my brother too. He needs to come back to PFAL too.

Not to forget the other main item of Dr's last/lost teaching: he needs to start walking in love again. I hope it's him, actually.

Sorry, L-pants. Didn't mean to be talking about you in front of your back here. If yoou aren't Craig, you still need to get hip with Dr's final instructions to us all. It's pretty important.

It is Craig. Hi Craig!

Ya know, there is no reason that this could not be Craig. Last I heard he was wearin' spandex and teaching the ladies how to firm up as a personal trainer somewhere in Timbuktoo, Ohio or somethin'.

He certainly could be sitting in his apartment after work at night, or during the day, posting to the Grease Spot, that unique website that bears one of his more common cliche's. Notice LL's profile? Not one ounce of info, and I think if I were LCM, I wouldn't put any info down either..

Hey Craig! How ya doin?

Oh yeah, PFAL. I already stated what I have kept as far as doctrine is concerned. What I have kept physically though, is basically all of my books, Way Mags, syllabi, a transcript of LV, and etc..

ex10,

I apologize. I think Craig... er ...uh ...L-Pants is gone now, anyway.

His posting history is mostly a hit and run style anyway, except for his two here, so I'll bow out.

Try re-reading his posts with a Craig-Voice Simulator running and see how it sounds. Jonny Lingo, is that what you did?

p.s. - I have saved some of L-Pants posts so that if he edit-erases them, we'll still have the evidence. Anyone game to save the others...better do it quick. If it is Craig they may be gone very soon.

haha sisex

It does seem to take away from the spontaneity of it all. And make it seem like this whole thing is some kind of "game." Where somebody can get ahead, or something.....I didn't realize the forums were a "competition." Naive me. icon_eek.gif

quote:
Originally posted by excathedra:

icon_smile.gif:)--> sis

if i had to save posts for the future or to prove someone is or isn't someone, ohmygod help me....

?

LOL. Yes it does seem rather ludicrous doesn't it? Ooooooh, the intrigue. Let's try to catch him in his words! That way we can build a solid case to support a hypothesis that can't be proven and doesn't really matter.

Who cares if it's Craig or not? Haven't we have enough of the cult of personality?

JerryB

yeah, like it's a matter of national security or something.......hahaha

geeeze, I'm just a mom, normal citizen, pedestrian type christian...like it matters to anyone? I'm still trying to figure that one out.

I happened to have taken "the class." Does that mean I am excempt for normal society? Geeeze.

Wow, I thought this thread was all but dead. Liar, have you noticed I'm not the only one who doesn't agree with you?

I don't think Liar is LCM, by the way. LCM is much more articulate even when emotionally incited, plus he wouldn't misspell words or names.

Liar, I couldn't make much sense out of your little outburst. The analogy in my previous post was perhaps not a 100% match, but just as Nebuchadnezzar used the "golden image" to vaunt himself and make people afraid, you are trying to vaunt yourself and make us afraid of a "fallen arche" (LCM). Not going to happen.

You're "calling me out"??? What is this, a gunfight at the GSC corral? We ARE out. This is IT! What are you going to do? Fly through the internet cables and hit me with a rod?

No rods here, or canvas; just words. Yours against mine.