Steve!

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not so fast Brother Speed.

You must first be accepted by Raf, who started this project. After he stamps your hand, you have to stand in line before Pawtucket.If you want his stamp on your hand, I suggest several bottles of cold Guinness.

Then, you need my services. You see, there is a reason they call me the "Shaver of THE". All new applicants must have their facial hair shaved my your's truly (that would be ME) and my rates are 50 pounds of dark chocolate.

Then you'll be "in".

I am at a loss...does THE present Truth still require THE inimitable hand stamp to be applied to THE hand before one can benefit from THE benefits of THE grace of THE omnipotent one? Yesterday, I was meditating upon many Guiness Stout labels whist consuming a long lost and recently found package of yellow Peeps (w/wax eyes, of course) and I had THE revelation that THE adding of THE ink to THE hand by THE elders was a remnant of THE law and an unnecessary outward sign, and that THE grace of THE would be showered upon all that asked without THE need of THE ink... but then I burped...

(sniveling) I know Mr. Ham, but...but THEn pawtuckets gonna come in later and give my hand another agonizing smack with THE stamp, and...and THEn I have to pay THE shaver of THE 50 pounds of chocolate. (boo hoos, more sniveling, three hyperventilating sighs, blows nose with a loud honk, finally wipes away THE remaining crocodile tears)

...anyway, I'll be alright. (sniff, sniff)

THE coffee spray has been retributed. *evil laugh*

Don't worry about THE chocolate for THE shaver of THE. I have about 200 lbs. in secret reserve and just may be willing to share some of THE chocolate, but yer gonna have to do something with THE hanky cause I'm not getting near anything that's been honked on.... MUAHHHHHH!!!

All Hais THE!