GreaseSpot Cafe

Your Jewelry Is Ready

OnionEater

• 1 month later...
Back in the early 80's two people gave me jewelry to be repaired at Twig Fellowship. For some reason they never picked it up. If you can describe to me what it was and what needed to be done I will gladely send it to you. Respond here and send e-mail with description to onioneater49@yahoo.com<BR><BR>The jewelery has been sitting on my bench for 20 years. No charge.<BR><BR>Item #1<BR>From a WOW in the Waterville, Maine area.<BR><BR>Item #2<BR>Someone who lived in NY City ( A Jew for Jesus ) and visited me at my camp on the Carrabasset River.<BR><BR>Thus Sayeth "The OnionEater"<BR>Ayuh

STILL LOOKING FOR YOU :wave:

• 5 months later...

I just read this thread because of the drama involved. Please when it gets claimed let us all know. Oh. by the way.. Is it the 10 carot diamond watchband that I gave you to repair and never got back from you? If so you can ship it to me (But not by UPS, I don't want Craiggers to get his mits near it) The Instigator P.O. Box 327 New kno.... Whoops old address sorry.

Wow!!! I haven't checked this site in months, and here you are..... HI OE....HI CHAZ!!!! I'll be up to Unity in September...would be nice to see you...

I hope you find the Doops....

xoxoxox Wacky

WACKY!

You are missed! Glad to cyber-see you!

How's the big, wide world of Cranberry Yarn and other Wacky endevours?

Hope you're doing well - post more, please!!!!

I just read this thread because of the drama involved. Please when it gets claimed let us all know. Oh. by the way.. Is it the 10 carot diamond watchband that I gave you to repair and never got back from you? If so you can ship it to me (But not by UPS, I don't want Craiggers to get his mits near it) The Instigator P.O. Box 327 New kno.... Whoops old address sorry.

I just put it in the mail to you. Let me know if you don't receive it within 20 years.

Onion - do you still do jewlery repair?

I have a triplet opal in a sterling silver basket setting that needs to be replaced - the stone fell apart (the top layer came off)...

Can you fix something like that? I love the ring - I got it in Bar Harbor like 20 years ago and have worn it almost every day!

Back in the early 80's two people gave me jewelry to be repaired at Twig Fellowship. For some reason they never picked it up. If you can describe to me what it was and what needed to be done I will gladely send it to you. Respond here and send e-mail with description to onioneater49@yahoo.com

The jewelery has been sitting on my bench for 20 years. No charge.

Item #1

From a WOW in the Waterville, Maine area.

Item #2

Someone who lived in NY City ( A Jew for Jesus ) and visited me at my camp on the Carrabasset River.