GreaseSpot Cafe

So what are your kids doing for Hallowe'en?

Steve!

What kind of costumes are your kids getting into this year?

I told Josh that he should put on a blond wig and carry a broomstick, and he would go as Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Okay, kinda sick, but SOME people would get it.

Jess is going as a devil girl, Tryna's going as a Vampiress, Zach is going to wear a "bleeding Scream" mask, and I'm not sure what Josh is doing, except that his hair will be green.

ChasUFarley, what about KG? Is he dressing up this year?

Steve,

Re:"So what are your kids doing for Hallowe'en?"

Well, they won't be worshipping the Devil like your kids will be, that's for sure, Bub. Nosireebob, MY kids will probably be on their little knees praying for sinners like YOU who are out doing Satan's work, carving pumpkins and the like. And don't tell me.. you'll probably be DRINKING too, huh?? Go on and admit it Beelzebub fan.

My kids and I will be sitting around the table singing Amazing Grace and Wash My Feet In The Blood Of The Wicked all Halloween evening long. We'll have us some hot chocolate and maybe some manifestations to go along with it. Umm ummm

sudo

Hills Bro.,

Re:"..then placing it on the front porch of a liberal."

Bless 'ya bro.. you may be a heathen infidel doing the work of the Devil by celebrating Halloween but at least you got right ideas about Godless liberals. You just gotta' teach 'em about consequences for their actions.

sudo (all pious like)

The princess has a lovely Dorothy (from The Wizard of Oz) including red sequins covered shoes.

The costume shop had a real lame plastic basket with a hunk of fur that was supposed to look like Toto - for $15!!! We're going to use a real basket we already had and putting a cute little Toto-looking stuffed dog in it and keeping our $15.

If she couldn't have been Dorothy, she wanted to be a "real scary looking witch."

mwah ha ha ha ha ha...

Kristopher George is going as a fire fighter - he has a rain coat that is designed just like a fireman's coat and the red hat and boots.

The challenge with him is getting him to accept candy that is not chocolate. In his opinion anything that isn't chocolate shouldn't be called candy.

Hubby is dressing up as a Red Sox player - mullet wig, baseball cap, 3 day old beard - you know who I'm talking about.

I thought I'd paint my pregger belly to look like Pac Man and dress up as a ghost, with the belly showing...

Yup, we're a strange bunch but we have a good time.

Hubby's elderly aunts were handing out those orange slice gum-drop candies that they had let go stale and then repackaged in little sandwich bags (which no kid will eat, but anyhow...)

Kristopher accepted two bags of them last night and came home to show me his "loot" for the night. He asked for one of the candies to be given to him from the bag. As he took it he said, "ROCK!" and threw it outside!

Hubby & I were laughing our butts off! I love that kid!

Well for several years now we have not participated in Halloween. It glorifies satan,witches, etc.

We as a family would go out to really nice restaurant and have a nice dinner.

Well this year our 16 year old boy is way too cool for us.

So he stayed at home after work and did his laundry et.

My husband and I went to a not-so-nice restaurant and the waiters and waitresses were dressed up obnoxiously and the music was crappy devil music with people screaming in the background.

yea, I really want to hear that..

I will pick out the restaurants from now on.

I had every other year but my husband picked it out this year....

these three boys came to my door that made me laugh so hard I screamed.

One had a monster mask and an overcoat he was the biggest guy the next shorter had a super grin of mischief so I asked him what are you suppose to be he pointed to his ears(they did stick out quite a bit from his head) and his buzzed hair and said "cant you see? " Mickey Mouse.

lol

the next guy had dark skin about 8 or 9 with a huge necklace of gold hanging off his neck I asked who are you suppose to be? he said "a white boy"

lol

maybe you had to be here but I lol for quite a while and gave them all my candy. kids lol