GreaseSpot Cafe

Sometimes I wonder if life is like Star Trek

vickles

Sometimes I wonder if life is like what Star Trek Next Generation did in some episodes. Like when warf got caught up in time by some time rif. And it ended up with different warfs in different situations at different times. Does anyone remember that?

I wonder if the Word was not true if this could be.

I know it sounds weird but its what I think sometimes. Now I'm still Christian but its just something that someone explained one time that they belive and it made sense to me. It still doesn't take away from a higher being I don't think.

icon_smile.gif:)-->I do think that time is something that isn't as it appears to be. I "bend" time every now and then when I'm running late. The other day I got across town in about ten minutes less than what is normal. It was as if the distance was shortened and I drove the same way. It went incredibly fast. icon_cool.gif

reikilady that is interesting too.

For christians that believe in God (which I do) it is said that God's time is different than ours.

Time also is different when we are kids as when we are adults. As we get older it seems the time is faster.

Maybe time is what is in our minds.

This is my most favorite subject ever!

reikilady...yeah...bending time...it's too kewl, isn't it?!

Who mentioned Star Gate? Now there's a show that makes me think.

When I have very important choices to make, I take a peek at the time/space continuum (for lack of a better term) landscape to see where each choice could lead.

Time is a perception...and how we perceive it defines many things in our lives.